Guangzhou Travel Requirements – Arriving Passengers from the Philippines
Guangzhou Travel Requirements for Arriving passengers from the Philippines: This is the updated advisory for traveling passengers arriving in Guangzhou. This is sourced from the AirAsia COVID travel advisory.
These travel requirements are for travel to Guangzhou only. Looking for information when arriving in the Philippines from abroad? Check out the COVID Travel Requirements for foreigners or returning overseas Filipinos arriving from abroad. Or click here for General Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines.
Guangzhou Travel Requirements per AirAsia Advisory
For Passengers arriving in the Philippines
- All travelers should download the Traze Contact Tracing App.
- At least 3 days before departure, all travelers should register for the e-Health Declaration Card (e-HDC) through the Bureau of Quarantine’s OneHealthPass (OHP) Online Registration Form: https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC/
- All passengers shall present a negative RT-PCR test result taken within 72 hours prior to departure from their country of origin.
- Fully-vaccinated individuals with a negative RT-PCR test shall undergo facility-based quarantine until the release of negative test results.
- Must undergo RT-PCR test on the 5th day of the quarantine stay
- Must undergo home quarantine until 14th day from arrival
- Unvaccinated, partially vaccinated or individuals whose vaccination status cannot be independently validated, and those vaccinated but failed to comply with the test-before-travel requirements, shall undergo facility-based quarantine until the release of negative test results
- Must undergo RT-PCR test on the 7th day of the quarantine stay
- Must undergo home quarantine until the 14th day from arrival
Guangzhou Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each international destination. These rules are subject to change by the issuing foreign government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Source: AirAsia Philippines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
The Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport has been operating since August 5, 2004, serving international passengers flying to Guangdong province from other countries around the Asia Pacific. It is located 23 kilometers north of Guangzhou city proper and 42 kilometers south of Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport.
From the Philippines, several airlines used to operate daily flights to Guangzhou which takes about three (3) hours total travel time. The direct flight takes about 3 hours and 40 minutes while it usually goes through Guangzhou’s sister city Hong Kong for a two-hour layover. There is also an indirect route via Beijing but service is currently on hiatus.
Latest Promos to and from Guangzhou
- Check Out Cebu Pacific Hong Kong, Singapore, Other Deals for as Low as P25 One Way Base FareFly to various Asian destinations with Cebu Pacific Hong Kong, Singapore and Other Deals for as Low as P25 Base Fare One-Way. Check these promos out while you can! SALE PERIOD: UP TO December 14, 2021, OR UNTIL SEATS LAST…
- Manila Promo Flights Tickets for 2021 Travel for as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare – Book Now!Fly to various local and international destinations with Manila Promo Flights Tickets 2021 with Cebu Pacific for as low as P88 One Way Base. For travel from January to December 2021! Book Now! From Manila Local Flights Promos: Booking Period:…
Search for Hotels in Guangzhou