Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew: Flying the skies with Cebu Pacific is an opportunity to discover something new every time. If you find inspiration in discovering new places, meeting new people every day and being able to make memorable moments happen for every JUAN, you could be the next to join our Cabin Crew.
UNLIMITED TRAVEL BENEFITS, MEDICAL COVERAGE, ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS and working in an environment with YOUNG, DYNAMIC, DRIVEN and FUN-LOVING PEOPLE!
Check out Cebu Pacific’s Grand Recruitment Day for its growing Cabin Crew family in the following locations!
Walk-In Recruitment Manila:
Every Monday-Friday from 9:00am-11:00am at the Cebu Pacific Building, along Domestic Road, Pasay City.
July 6, 2019 | 9am – 1pm at Quest Plus Conference Center, Mimosa Drive, Filinvest Mimosa + Leisure City, Clark Freeport Zone
Zamboanga del Sur
July 13, 2019 | 9am – 1pm at Palacio Del Sur, Marcian Garden Hotel, Canelar Moret, Zamboanga Del Sur
To get every Juan to more places everyday, Cebu Pacific operates a fleet of 33 Airbus (10 A319 and 23 A320) and 8 ATR 72-500 aircraft, the youngest fleet in the Philippines. With the completion of the re-fleeting program, capacity has doubled. Thus, with the growth of the company, Cebu Pacific continues to look for qualified people for Cebu Pacific careers who will be part of the staff that makes flying affordable to every Juan.
If you have the right stuff, join Cebu Pacific Team team now! Here are the responsibilities and qualifications of the staff positions that you might be interested in.
Usual Responsibilities and Requirements for Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew/Career Flight Attendant
- Guarantees the safety of guests on board the aircraft.
- Ensures that guests have a fun and pleasant experience inflight.
- Must have reached college level. Undergraduates are open to apply.
- Also open to Fresh Graduates without any experience and from any course.
- Interested applicants with previous work experience are also open to apply.
- Former cabin crew from other airlines are also open to apply
- Minimum height for females – 5’3, and for males – 5’7.
- No age limit.
- Willing to be based anywhere.
- Can start immediately.
Cebu Pacific Careers News on the Web