If you’re visiting Davao City and looking for things to do, a Safe Davao QR (DQR) is essential. SafeDavao QR is Davao City’s official contact tracing system. Davao’s City tool manages the spread of COVID-19 to keep its citizens and visitors safe and healthy. Plus, with safety always a top priority for tourists, knowing how to use QR codes to get instant emergency help can be a real lifesaver. So whether you’re spending a day or two in Davao or planning to stay longer, make sure to add scanning QR codes to your list of things to do!
What is Davao QR Code (DQR)?
Davao QR (DQR) Code is an electronic contact tracing and travel pass platform that will be utilized for the following:
- As a pass for entry into and travel inside of Davao City to satisfy the need for traveling to be only for purposes of trade or access to essential services or employment/business
- As a pass in legislation enforcement checkpoints and barangay patrols for the prohibition on non-essential travel
- as a contact tracing log for entry and exit in all offices and businesses
- as two codes for airplane travelers, their QR code for departure at the Davao International Airport (DIA) and their DQR.
The Davao QR Code is the contact tracing system created by the City Government of Davao to speed up contact finding efforts and enforce the ban on non-essential travel in Davao City. Davao City’s official contact tracing platform is designed to protect residents from COVID-19 infections. NOW, it IS required for all people and businesses in Davao City to utilize the said contact tracing system. It also serves as a transit pass for those who arrive via air or land transportation.
Who Needs a Davao QR Code
The following individuals and entities are required to register with the DQR app:
- All Davao City residents
- Non-residents who will enter Davao City
- All Davao City business establishments and offices
The DQR is necessary to enter and move within Davao City.
However, all persons under the age of 21, 60 years old, and over will be provided a DQR, alert checkpoints, offices, and businesses that are part of the vulnerable sector.
Where can one get or download a DQR Code?
To generate or download a QR code Davao registration form via the DQR portal, individuals may go to the official DQR site for their registration.
What is needed (requirements) to be able to secure a DQR Code?
To download the Davao QR Code, you’ll need a stable internet connection and mobile or desktop devices to access the Safe Davao QR code website. It would be best if you prepared the following before filling out the Safe Davao QR code registration form for the Davao QR Code:
- A valid mobile number and email address
- A digital or scanned copy of the following:
- a recent front-facing photo showing your face
- your valid government-issued ID which may be any of the following:
- Social Security System (SSS) / Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
- Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License. Student Permit may be accepted if in card format.
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) / Integrated Department of Labor and Employment (iDOLE) card
- Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certification from the Election Officer with Dry Seal
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License
- Senior Citizen ID
- Airman License (issued August 2016 onwards)
- Philippine Postal ID (issued November 2016 onwards)
- School ID
- In the absence of a valid ID, PSA copy of a birth certificate
- A clear photo of you holding your valid ID.
How does one download the DQR
You may use your mobile device to register. Visit the DQR site, download the Davao QR Code app, and follow the on-screen instructions to obtain a fast response (QR) code.
Individuals who register for the program may obtain a FREE one-time, permanent, and unique DQR after completing the online registration process that will be automatically delivered to their valid email address. You have the option of saving your DQR on your phone or having it printed.
Who Can Scan my Davao Safe QR (DQR) Code?
All individuals entering Task Force Davao (TFD) checkpoints shall be required to scan their DQR. TFD may implement a system that checks DQR for travelers boarding together to prevent long queues at checkpoints. DCPO will conduct scanning in selected checkpoints within the city. Barangay officials and personnel in proper uniform will randomly inspect all persons discovered on the streets inside their jurisdiction.
All private and government offices, event venues, hospitals, hotels, malls, stores, groceries, mini-marts, restaurants, carinderias, palengkes (wet markets), places of worship must scan all persons entering and exiting their area. If you have further queries that aren’t answered on this FAQ page, you may contact the SafeDavao QR Help Desk at the following numbers:
Is this Davao QR Code (DQR) Free to Use?
Yes, using the Safe Davao portal to generate a Davao QR Code is completely free. There are no fees for obtaining your unique quick response (QR) code. Individuals should avoid purchasing services from other people who demand money in exchange for a Davao QR Code.
The Davao QR Code is a unique means for contacting individuals. Individuals may quickly create an account on this platform because it is simple to use and navigate. Non-techies will find it simple to use and navigate, especially if they follow the steps outlined in the manual. They must follow the instructions and prepare a digital copy of the documents required.
Aside from generating a QR Code, the DQR portal also offers a COVID-19 vaccination appointment system. If you’re already registered to ‘Safe Davao,’ all you have to do is log in using the DQR code printed on your QR image, mobile number, and date of birth. After that, they may sign up for a pre-vaccination screening.
Although there’s no denying the usefulness of incorporating vaccine registration, some people may find it challenging to access the Safe Davao QR Code due to its location. Individuals can log in to Davao QR Code, and there’s no need to visit other websites since it’s at the forefront of their minds. You may go to the DQR Facebook page and message them for further information.
Frequently Asked Questions on QR Code Davao (DQR)
Is QR code required for Davao City?
The Safe Davao QR Code is one of the requirements for ALL incoming travelers entering Davao City. Individuals who will enter the City via Davao International Airport (DIA) must show their personal Davao City QR code upon arrival. The safe Davao QR code shall be used to store the individual’s personal information, travel history, and other relevant data. All residents and non-residents of Davao City shall need their unique and permanent DQR to travel around Davao City, as well as everyone entering the city. The safe Davao QR Code is a way to help keep everyone safe while traveling.
Where to use the DQR
You may use the generated QR Code when visiting the city of Davao. If you are an inbound passenger or an authorized person outside of your home (APOR), you must have a QR Code so that you can enter the city. It is one of those requirements, along with your valid government-issued ID and other documents, which LGU Davao requires.
What is SafeDavao QR?
SafeDavao QR is the official contact tracing system of Davao City. To keep the people of Davao safe and healthy, the Davao LGU aims to manage the spread of COVID-19.