Budget Traveling around the Philippines with AirSWIFT Philippines
Fly on a Budget AirSWIFT Philippines: The Philippines is a country of over 7,000 islands, so there is no shortage of places to explore. Traveling around the Philippines can be expensive, especially flying between islands. Fortunately, a budget-friendly option for travelers looking to see as much of the country as possible: AirSWIFT Philippines.
Founded in 2002, Airswift is a budget-friendly airline company that operates four aircraft: two ATR 42-600s and two ATR 72-600s.
AirSWIFT Philippines is a regional airline based in Manila that offers flights to some of the most popular tourist destinations in the Philippines, including El Nido, Boracay, Bohol, and Coron. In addition to being one of the most affordable airlines in the country, AirSWIFT also offers discounts on round-trip tickets and package deals that include hotel accommodations.
AirSWIFT Flies to Your Favorite Beach Destinations
Airswift is an airline that provides flights to Boracay, direct flights to El Nido, and other iconic tourist destinations in the Philippines. Airswift is a great option for those looking to travel to The Philippines because they provide flights to many different destinations that would best suit your needs.
As of October 2022, Airswift flies to and from Bohol, Boracay, Cebu, Coron, El Nido, and Manila. Airswift is a great option for those looking to travel to the Philippines because they provide flights to many different destinations that would best suit your needs.
Check out the updated AirSwift Flight Schedule.
How to Save Money When Booking with Airswift Philippines
The first step to saving money when booking with Airswift is to book your flight and hotel in one go. Doing this will automatically qualify for a discount on your total purchase. You can also save money by signing up for an account with Airswift. Doing so entitles you to exclusive deals and promotions unavailable to non-members.
Another way to save when booking with Airswift is to take advantage of their “book now, pay later” option. This allows you to put down a deposit on your flight and hotel room and then pay the remaining balance closer to your travel date. This is a great way to secure your reservations without paying for everything upfront.
Lastly, watch for promo codes and coupons that Airswift frequently offers. These can be found on their website or through third-party travel websites. You can often save 10% or more off your total purchase price using a promo code or coupon.
Budget Travel Tips on AirSWIFT Philippines
When flying on a budget airline such as AirSWIFT Airlines, it is important to be aware of the restrictions of flying on a low-cost carrier. These restrictions include carry-on baggage allowances, checked baggage fees, food and drink prices on board, and more. Below are some tips to help you save money when flying Airswift:
- Purchase your tickets in advance. Airswift offers discounts for passengers who book their tickets 14 days or more in advance. This discount can be as much as 20% off the regular ticket price. Also, watch out for the regular AirSWIFT Philippines Promos and Seat Sales.
- Bring your own food and drinks on board. Being a budget airline, food and drinks are not complimentary on Air swift flights. If you want to save money on food costs, pack your own snacks and drinks for the flight.
- Pay for checked baggage fees online. You can save up to 50% off the regular fee if you pay for checked baggage when you book your ticket online. You can book your flights first and add the baggage option later through our “Manage My Booking” section. You must do this at least 4 hours before your scheduled departure time.
- Know the carry-on baggage allowance. Each passenger is allowed one carry-on bag with dimensions not exceeding 45 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm (18” x 16” x 8”). The weight limit for carry-on baggage is 7 kg (15 lbs). Anything over the weight or size limit will be considered checked baggage and incur a fee.
Airswift Philippines Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
Airswift is committed to providing excellent customer service and ensuring passengers have a comfortable and enjoyable flying experience. Airswift has a wide network of flights covering major cities in the Philippines. Airswift offers its passengers various services such as flight booking, airport transfer, hotel booking, and tour packages.
Airswift also provides its passengers with a loyalty program that rewards them with points that can be used for future travel. Airswift is dedicated to providing its passengers with the best possible flying experience and is always looking for ways to improve its services.
AirSWIFT Airlines Philippines is a great option for budget travelers looking to see as much of the Philippines as possible. In addition to being affordable, they offer discounts on round-trip tickets and package deals that include hotel accommodations. You can also save money by signing up for an account with Airswift and taking advantage of their “book now, pay later” option. Be sure to also look out for promo codes and coupons which can help you save even more money off your total purchase price.
AirSWIFT Philippines Quick Links
- AirSWIFT Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- AirSWIFT Promos for 2022
- AirSWIFT Flight Schedule
- AirSWIFT Baggage Policy
- AirSWIFT Cancelled Flights
- AirSWIFT Hotline and Contact Numbers
- AirSWIFT Jobs and Careers