AirSWIFT Cancelled Flights Update as of January 10, 2022: The Covid-19 pandemic has had a negative impact on the airline’s daily flight operations, as AirSWIFT has seen a high number of Covid-19 cases in Metro Manila. Even with the airline’s most stringent safety measures, such as at airports and offices, the danger of exposure and quarantine period/standards are putting a strain on its personnel.
- Click here for AirSWIFT Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Click here for the updated list of Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights, Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights, or AirAsia Cancelled Flights
AirSWIFT Cancelled Flights as of January 11, 2022
The following flights will be cancelled until January 31, 2022:
|Flight No||Flight Route|
|T60526||Manila to Caticlan|
|T60529||Caticlan to Manila|
|T60336||El Nido to Cebu|
|T60337||Cebu to El Nido|
Check Out AirSWIFT Flight Schedule
|Manila to Boracay||304 km||60 - 95 mins||AirSWIFT: Sun Mon Wed Fri|
|Boracay to Manila||304 km||60 - 95 mins||AirSWIFT: Sun Mon Wed Fri|
|Manila to El Nido||406 km||80 mins||AirSWIFT: 4x - 5x daily|
|El Nido to Manila||406 km||80 mins||AirSWIFT: 4x - 5x daily|
|Cebu to El Nido||508 km||90 to 100 mins||AirSWIFT: Mon, Fri|
|El Nido to Cebu||508 km||90 to 100 mins||AirSWIFT: Mon, Fri|
|El Nido to Boracay||288 km||50 to 60 mins|
|Boracay to El Nido||288 km||50 to 60 mins|
|Clark to El Nido||458 km||60 to 70 mins|
|El Nido to Clark||458 km||60 to 70 mins|
|Bohol to El Nido||515 km||60 to 65 mins|
|El Nido to Bohol||515 km||60 to 65 mins|
|Coron to El Nido||126 km||40 to 50 mins|
|El Nido to Coron||126 km||40 to 50 mins|
Check Out AirSWIFT Current Promos
|Manila to Boracay||AirSWIFT: P2500|
|Boracay to Manila||AirSWIFT: P2500|
|Manila to El Nido||AirSWIFT: P3999|
|El Nido to Manila||AirSWIFT: P3999|
|Cebu to El Nido||AirSWIFT: P3604|
|El Nido to Cebu||AirSWIFT: P3604|
|El Nido to Boracay|
|Boracay to El Nido|
|Coron to El Nido|
|El Nido to Coron|
Expect delays or changes with AirSWIFT’s flight to El Nido. The airline apologizes for any inconvenience the passengers may experience onboard, but rest assured that the safety and well-being of everyone on board is AirSWIFT’s top priority.
Given this, please AirSWIFT asks its passengers to consider the following options:
- Free rebooking within one-year ticket validity. Penalties waived.
- Secure your ticket in a travel fund redeemable for future travel, within 2 years validity. This may give you ample time to rebook on a better and favorable condition.
- Refund the full cost of the ticket except Travel Insurance (if applicable). Please be advised of the refund processing time which is approximately within 60-90 working days upon confirmation. Processing time may also depend on the acquiring bank.
- For further inquiries or clarifications, we highly recommend to contact our Reservation Agents, through the following mobile numbers: +63 917 859 2760, +63 917 816 8763 and +63 917 822 2141 or email us at [email protected] Our lines are open daily from 8AM to 5PM.
- Follow us on our official social media accounts (Facebook/Instagram: @airswift.airlinesPH) as we provide you with up-to-date Advisories and Flight Status.
- Thank you.