Vietnam Travel Requirements – Arriving Passengers from the Philippines
COVID Vietnam Travel Requirements – Arriving passengers from the Philippines: This is the updated advisory for traveling passengers arriving in Vietnam. This is sourced from Philippine Airlines COVID travel advisories.
These travel requirements are for travel to Vietnam only. Looking for information when arriving in the Philippines from abroad? Check out the COVID Travel Requirements for foreigners or returning overseas Filipinos arriving from abroad. Or click here for General Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines.
Vietnam Requirements per Philippine Airlines Advisory
- Vietnamese Nationals
- Foreigners or Non-Vietnamese Nationals who will attend important foreign affairs events
- Official and diplomatic passport holders and their family members
- Experts, Investors and Managers, Highly-skilled workers, and their family members
- Travelers with special cases with approval of the National Steering Committee on Prevention and Control of COVID-19
- Recognized Proof of Vaccination
- For fully vaccinated foreigners
- Negative COVID-19 Test (RT-PCR) Result tested within 72 hours before departure
- Vietnam Entry Permit
- For Foreigners or Non-Vietnamese Nationals
- Registration to the Vietnam Health Declaration Form
- PAL Passenger Information Form or PAL Partner Laboratory e-CIF Form
- PH Bureau of Immigration Declaration Form
- Travel and Health Insurance (check if you are required)
- Fully vaccinated travelers must quarantine for 7 days at a concentrated quarantine facility and another 7 days at home. Travelers will be tested for COVID-19 on the 7th day at the concentrated quarantine facility or as soon as they have suspected symptoms of the disease.
- Unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated travelers must quarantine for 14 days at a concentrated quarantine facility and another 14 days at home. Travelers will be tested for COVID-19 on the 13th day at the concentrated quarantine facility or as soon as they have suspected symptoms.
COVID Vietnam Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each international destination. These rules are subject to change by the issuing foreign government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Latest Promos to and From Vietnam
- Check Out Cebu Pacific Hong Kong, Singapore, Other Deals for as Low as P25 One Way Base FareFly to various Asian destinations with Cebu Pacific Hong Kong, Singapore and Other Deals for as Low as P25 Base Fare One-Way. Check these promos out while you can! SALE PERIOD: UP TO December 14, 2021, OR UNTIL SEATS LAST…
- Cebu Pacific Promos 2022 for Asian Destinations for as Low as P432!Fly to various Asian destinations with Cebu Pacific Promos 2022 for as Low as P432 Base Fare One-Way. Check these promos out while you can! SALE PERIOD: UP TO December 21, 2021, OR UNTIL SEATS LAST TRAVEL PERIOD: April 1…
- PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021 to 2022 for All Domestic and International Flights – Book Now!Fly to all local and international destinations for as low as P298 one-way base fare or $115 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021-22. Travel from July 15, 2021, to May 31, 2022, onwards. Hurry, book while…
- PAL Anniversary Promos 2021 for All Destinations Extended! Book Now!Fly to all destinations for as low as P80 one-way base fare or $80 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Anniversary Promos 2021. Travel from March 16, 2021, onwards. Hurry, book while seats last! SELLING PERIOD: UNTIL March 21, 2021…
- Manila Promo Flights Tickets for 2021 Travel for as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare – Book Now!Fly to various local and international destinations with Manila Promo Flights Tickets 2021 with Cebu Pacific for as low as P88 One Way Base. For travel from January to December 2021! Book Now! From Manila Local Flights Promos: Booking Period:…