Fly to all local and international destinations for as low as P298 one-way base fare or $115 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021-22. Travel from July 15, 2021, to May 31, 2022, onwards. Hurry, book while seats last!
BOOK WORRY-FREE! Experience safe and worry-free travels with UNLIMITED REBOOKING provided that rebooking is done seven days prior to departure. Fare differences may apply.
Travel dates are subject to availability
Rebooking must be made 4 days (International) or 72 hours (Domestic) prior to departure. Fare differences may apply.
Be notified of the latest promos, news, and updates in Philippine Travel, subscribe to our BiyaheFinder YouTube Channel.
PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021 Quick Links
Philippine Airlines is strictly implementing “new normal” health and safety protocols to ensure that you are protected as you travel.
Looking for Philippines Airlines promo flights from Cebu to local destinations instead? Or Philippine Airlines promos from Manila to international destinations? Or Philippine Airlines promos from Clark to local destinations?
PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021-2022 Domestic Sale
- One-Way Base Fares
- Exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charges, and surcharges.
- Booking Period: Until July 31, 2021
- Travel Period: July 15, 2021 to May 15, 2022
As low as
|Manila to Kalibo v.v.||PHP 298|
|Manila to Bohol (Tagbilaran) v.v.||PHP 298|
|Manila to Pagadian v.v.||PHP 299|
|Manila to Dipolog v.v.||PHP 299|
|Manila to Cebu v.v.||PHP 338|
|Manila to Legazpi v.v.||PHP 388|
|Manila to Boracay (Caticlan) v.v.||PHP 388|
|Manila to Roxas v.v.||PHP 388|
|Manila to Tacloban v.v.||PHP 388|
|Manila to Cagayan De oro v.v.||PHP 388|
|Manila to General Santos v.v.||PHP 388|
|Manila to Butuan v.v.||PHP 398|
|Manila to Ozamiz v.v.||PHP 399|
|Manila to Iloilo v.v.||PHP 438|
|Manila to Puerto Princesa v.v.||PHP 488|
|Manila to Cotabato v.v.||PHP 488|
|Manila to Dumaguete v.v.||PHP 498|
|Manila to Zamboanga v.v.||PHP 498|
|Manila to Davao v.v.||PHP 588|
|Manila to Bacolod v.v.||PHP 588|
|Manila to Coron (Busuanga) v.v.||PHP 588|
|Manila to Siargao v.v.||PHP 588|
|Clark to Cebu v.v.||PHP 388|
|Clark to Davao v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Bacolod v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Boracay (Caticlan) v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Butuan v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Cagayan de Oro v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Coron (Busuanga) v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Davao v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Dipolog v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to General Santos v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Iloilo v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Legazpi v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Ozamiz v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Puerto Princesa v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Siargao v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Tacloban v.v.||PHP 388|
|Cebu to Zamboanga v.v.||PHP 388|
|Davao to Bohol (Tagbilaran) v.v.||PHP 388|
|Davao to Iloilo v.v.||PHP 388|
|Davao to Zamboanga v.v.||PHP 388|
|Iloilo to General Santos v.v.||PHP 388|
|Zamboanga to Tawi-Tawi v.v.||PHP 388|
Fare Conditions for Domestic Flights
- 14 Days Advanced Purchase Requirement for Manila (except Kalibo, Puerto Princesa, and Davao)
- Seats are subject to availability.
- Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges.
- Economy tickets are non-refundable. Premium Economy is refundable with a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector and Business Class refundable with a fee of PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector.
- For Economy Class tickets, unlimited rebooking is free provided changes are made at least 72 hours prior to departure, Otherwise, change fee PHP 2,500 per sector inclusive of 12% VAT shall apply. Collect applicable fare difference. For Premium Economy, unlimited rebooking is free provided changes are made at least 72 hours prior to departure. Otherwise, change fee of PHP 1,100 per sector inclusive of 12% VAT shall apply. Collect applicable fare difference. For Business Class tickets, unlimited rebooking is free provided changes are made at least 72 hours prior to departure. Otherwise, change fee of PHP 1,200 per sector inclusive of 12% VAT shall apply. Collect applicable fare difference.
- Subject to No Show Fee of PHP1,500 per sector inclusive of 12%VAT. For reissuance, ticket is considered No Show if not reissued at least 4 hours prior to flight departure or if passenger fails to check-in on time. For Refund, ticket is considered No Show if reservation/booking is not cancelled 4 hours prior to flight departure.
- No child, senior citizen, PWD, student, military, and national athlete/coach discount. Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
- Early Show is not allowed for Economy.
- Mileage accrual – 10% for Economy, 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class.
- Baggage Allowance – Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage (Economy not applicable)
- 10. Other travel conditions apply.
Special Reminders to our Philippine Airlines Domestic Passengers
Please check with your respective local government units of both your point of origin and your final destination regarding travel requirements, such as mandated documents or health certifications.
These requirements will or may differ from province to province. These are revised and updated regularly in line with the anti-COVID-19 arrangements of each locality.
Please click here to check Travel Requirements for local destinations.
PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021-2022 International Sale
- Roundtrip Base Fares
- Exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charges, and surcharges.
- Booking Period: July 15 to July 31, 2021
- Travel Period: July 15, 2021 to May 31, 2022
- Hong Kong: July 15 to December 15, 2021
As low as
|Manila to Hong Kong||USD 115|
|Manila to Guam||USD 200|
|Manila to Los Angeles||USD 840|
|Manila to San Francisco||USD 840|
|Manila to Vancouver||USD 840|
|Manila to Honolulu||USD 848|
|Manila to New York||USD 910|
|Manila to Toronto||USD 910|
|Manila to Calgary (via Vancouver)||USD 690|
|Manila to Winnipeg (via Vancouver)||USD 700|
|Manila to Edmonton (via Vancouver)||USD 710|
|Manila to Chicago (via Los Angeles / San Francisco)||USD 718|
|Manila to Las Vegas (via Los Angeles / San Francisco)||USD 768|
|Manila to Houston (via Los Angeles / San Francisco)||USD 858|
|Manila to Washington (via Los Angeles / San Francisco)||USD 938|
|Manila to Boston (via Los Angeles / San Francisco)||USD 938|
|Manila to Miami (via Los Angeles / San Francisco)||USD 938|
|Manila to Dallas Fort Worth (via Los Angeles / San Francisco)||USD 978|
|Cebu to Osaka||USD 320|
|Cebu to Tokyo (Narita)||USD 320|
|Cebu to Los Angeles||USD 840|
|Cebu to Honolulu (via Manila)||USD 848|
|Cebu to Los Angeles (via Manila)||USD 840|
|Cebu to San Francisco (via Manila)||USD 840|
|Cebu to Vancouver (via Manila)||USD 840|
|Cebu to New York (via Manila)||USD 910|
|Cebu to Toronto (via Manila)||USD 910|
Fare Conditions for International Flights
- Seats are subject to availability. Seasonality and blackout dates apply.
- Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
- Minimum and Maximum stay are as follows: For Economy HKG/JPN/GUM – 2D/30D; US/CA-3D/3M; Premium Economy: HKG-2D/1M; US/CA – 3D/3M. For Business Class, HKG/JPN- 2D/1M; GUM-3D/1M; US/CA – 5D/3M.
- No Show fee for US/CA is USD125 and USD75 for all other sectors.
- Ticket is non-transferable.
- Ticket is non-refundable for Economy. Refund on Premium Economy: Totally unused US/CA-USD250; SIN-USD100; KR-USD50. All other sectors USD25; Refund on partially used tickets: US/CA-USD100 All other sectors USD75. For Business Class, refund for totally unused ticket is allowed subject to: USD250 for US/CA; GUM/TPE/KR-USD50; HKG/MFM-USD75. All other sectors USD100. Partially used Business Class tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are rebookable. For Economy, unlimited free rebooking provided rebooking must be made at least 4 days prior to original departure date.Otherwise, applicable penalties shall apply; changes with a fee: US/CA- USD300; GUM-USD200; JP-USD150; HK-USD125. For Premium Economy unlimited free rebooking provided rebooking must be made at least 4 days prior to departure date. Otherwise, a charge of USD100 for US/CA/JP; All other sectors USD50. For Business Class unlimited free rebooking provided rebooking must be made at least 4 days prior to original departure date. Otherwise, a charge of US/CA/GU/JP-USD100; All other sectors USD50.
- Accompanied Child’s fare is 75% of adult’s fare, Infant without seat is 10% of adult’s fare.
- Flight surcharge applies.
- Mileage accrual is 10% on Economy, 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class.
- Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
- Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). Philippine Travel Tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
- Fare is refundable when application for visa is denied; subject to a fee. Passenger must show proof of application and denial at any PAL Ticket Office. Flight reservation must be cancelled upon passenger’s receipt of visa denial or 7 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier. For visa denial within 7 days prior to departure date, PAL will collect a No Show fee unless booking is cancelled 24 hours before departure date.
- Other travel conditions apply.
Please click here to check Travel Requirements for Departing from the Philippines.
PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021-2022 flight info including origin, destination, flight rates, and conditions were announced from PAL Midyear Promo dated July 15, 2021. Hurry, book your flights at the Philippine Airlines Official Website. Here’s how to book online.
Travel worry-free on our non-stop flights and enjoy FREE REBOOKING when you book with Philippine Airlines. Free rebooking is FREE if made seven days before departure and must be on the same booking class.
In compliance with local and international health safety protocols, Philippine Airlines is strictly implementing its “Fly Safe New Normal” practices to ensure every flying passenger is protected as you travel with us.
All our international flights from Manila will depart from NAIA Terminal 1. Arrivals will be at NAIA Terminal 2. Departure and arrival of all domestic flights will be at NAIA Terminal 2.
- Philippine Airlines Promo Ticket 2021-2022: Travel Until March 2022
- Philippine Airlines Manila Promos for as Low as USD99 Round Trip Base Fare
- Philippine Airlines Manila Sale for as Low as P499 One-Way Base Fare
- Philippine Airlines Manila International Sale for as Low as $80 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare
- PAL Airlines Promo Ticket 2021 for Local Destinations for as Low as P80 One Way Base Fare