Philippine Airlines Australia Promos as Low as $285 One Way Base Fare
Fly to select destinations in Australia and New Zealand with Philippine Airlines Australia Promos for as Low as USD285 One-Way Base Fare. Hurry, book now!
SELLING PERIOD: UNTIL November 30, 2019
TRAVEL PERIOD: UNTIL December 31, 2019
TO AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND ECONOMY ONE-WAY BASE FARE
Manila to Melbourne As low as USD 285
Manila to Sydney As low as USD 315
Manila to Brisbane As low as USD 350
Manila to Auckland As low as USD 400
Cebu to Melbourne (via Manila) As low as USD 285
Cebu to Sydney (via Manila) As low as USD 315
Cebu to Brisbane (via Manila) As low as USD 350
Cebu to Auckland (via Manila) As low as USD 400
Davao to Melbourne (via Manila) As low as USD 285
Davao to Sydney (via Manila) As low as USD 315
Davao to Brisbane (via Manila) As low as USD 350
Davao to Auckland (via Manila) As low as USD 400
No credit card? No problem! Conveniently pay for your PAL flights in CASH. Here’s how.
Philippine Airlines Australia Promos flights info including origin, destination, flight rates and conditions as announced from Philippine Airlines Special Offers dated November 20, 2019. Hurry, book your flights at Philippine Airlines Official Website. Here’s how to book online.
Philippine Airlines Australia Promos Fare Conditions:
1. Seats are subject to availability. Seasonality and blackout dates apply.
2. Fares quoted are inclusive of government taxes, fees and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
3. Minimum/Maximum stay is 3D/3M for Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class.
4. Weekend surcharge: AU USD15 for TH/FR/SA outbound departures
5. Ticket is non-transferable.
6. REFUND: AU ECONOMY: NON REFUNDABLE
7. CHANGES: AU ECONOMY: USD200
8. No-show fee is USD75 for AU and AKL / USD125 for LHR
9. Accompanied child’s fare is 75% of adult fare; Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
10. 10% mileage accrual for Economy, 100% mileage accrual for Premium Economy, and 125% mileage accrual for Business Class.
11. Baggage Allowance – Fare is inclusive of 7-kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
12. Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). PH tax shall be paid directly at the airport before departure.
PH tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
13. Other travel conditions apply.
CAB No. 0661-02-22-s.2019