Fly to various select international destinations from DAVAO via Manila with Philippine Airlines Davao Promos for as Low as USD219 RoundTrip Base Fare. Hurry, book now!
SELLING PERIOD: Until September 15, 2019
TRAVEL PERIOD: September 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020
TO/FROM DAVAO ECONOMY ONE-WAY BASE FARE
Davao to Osaka (via Manila) As low as USD 219
Davao to Tokyo (Haneda) (via Manila) As low as USD 249
Davao to Fukuoka (via Manila) As low as USD 259
Davao to Nagoya (via Manila) As low as USD 259
Davao to Tokyo (Narita) (via Manila) As low as USD 269
Davao to Sapporo (via Manila) As low as USD 439
Davao to London (via Manila) As low as USD 599
No credit card? No problem! Conveniently pay for your PAL flights in CASH. Here’s how.
Philippine Airlines Davao Promos flights info including origin, destination, flight rates and conditions as announced from Philippine Airlines Ultimate Seat Sale dated August 28, 2019. Hurry, book your flights at Philippine Airlines Official Website. Here’s how to book online.
Philippine Airlines Davao Promos Fare Conditions:
Booking Period: June 17-30, 2019
Hong Kong Flights: Economy Fare: June 17-August 15, 2019
Taipei, Beijing, Shanghai & London Flights: June 24 – November 30, 2019
Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney & Auckland Flights: July 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020
Blackout Dates for Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney & Auckland: December 18-23, 26-30, 2019, January 1 – February 15, 2020
- Seats are subject to availability. Seasonality and blackout dates apply.
- Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
- Minimum and Maximum stay are as follows: For Economy ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN/JPN/GUM/HAN/PNH – 2D/14D; US/CA /AKL/AU/POM – 3D/1M; LON-3D/3M; ME-2D/2M; KR-30DAYS max stay; Premium Economy: ASEAN/HKG/XMN/JPN-2D/1M; AKL/AU – 3D/2M; US/CA/LON – 3D/3M; KR – 3M max stay.
- No Show fee for US/CA/LON is USD125 and USD75 for all other sectors.
- Ticket is non-transferable.
- Ticket is non-refundable for Economy. For Premium Economy, refund for totally unused ticket is allowed subject to: LON – USD100; SYD/MEL/AKL – USD25 while for partially used tickets: LON-USD100; SYD/MEL/AKL – USD75. For Business Class, refund for totally unused ticket is allowed subject to: LON – USD150; SYD/MEL/AKL/PEK/PVG – USD100. Partially used tickets on Business Class are non-refundable.
- Tickets are rebookable for a fee. For Economy: LON – USD250; SYD/MEL/AKL – USD200; PEK/PVG – USD150. For Premium Economy first rebooking free, succeeding at a charge of LON/SYD/MEL/AKL – USD100. For Business Class: AKL – USD100; LON/SYD/MEL – First rebooking free, succeeding at a charge of USD100; PEK/PVG – First rebooking free, succeeding at a charge of USD50.
- All Sectors : Child’s fare is 75% of adult’s fare, Infant without seat is 10% of adult’s fare.
- Weekend surcharge for LON/SYD/MEL on TH/FR/SA departures applies.
- Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
- Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). Philippine Travel Tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
- Fare is refundable when application for visa is denied; subject to a fee. Passenger must show proof of application and denial at any PAL Ticket Office. Flight reservation must be cancelled upon passenger’s receipt of visa denial or 7 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier. For visa denial within 7 days prior to departure date, PAL will collect a No Show fee unless booking is cancelled 24 hours before departure date.
- Other travel conditions apply.
CAB Approval Nos.: 2920-08-07-s.2019, 0661-02-22-s.2019, 2965-08-09-s.2019
ASC Reference Code: P012P082219P, P109P082319P