Philippine Airlines Davao Sale for as Low as P999 One-Way Base Fare
Fly from Davao to various local destinations with Philippine Airlines Davao Sale for as Low as P999 One-Way Base Fare. Hurry, book while seats last!
SELLING PERIOD: UNTIL October 16, 2019
TRAVEL PERIOD: October 10 to December 25, 2019
TO/FROM DAVAO ECONOMY ONE-WAY BASE FARE
Davao to Siargao or v.v. As low as PHP999
Davao to Zamboanga or v.v. As low as PHP999
Davao to Bohol (Tagbilaran) or v.v. As low as PHP999
No credit card? No problem! Conveniently pay for your PAL flights in CASH. Here’s how.
Philippine Airlines Davao Sale flights info including origin, destination, flight rates and conditions as announced from Philippine Airlines October Treat Seat Sale dated October 10, 2019. Hurry, book your flights at Philippine Airlines Official Website. Here’s how to book online.
Philippine Airlines Davao Promos Fare Conditions:
FARE CONDITIONS FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS:
Blackout Dates Summary: OUTBOUND: Manila/Clark/Cebu/Davao/Iloilo: Oct 30-31/Dec13-24 ; Bacolod: Oct 20-22, Oct 27-29; Camiguin: Oct 27-29; INBOUND: Manila/Clark/Cebu/Davao/Iloilo: Nov 3-5/Dec13-24;Bacolod: 17-19, Oct 24-26; Camiguin: Oct 24-26
- Seats are subject to availability.
- Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges.
- Economy tickets are non-refundable. Premium Economy is refundable with a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector and Business Class refundable for a fee of PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector.
- Economy Tickets are rebookable for a fee of PHP2,500 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector, For Premium Economy 1st change is allowed without a fee, succeeding changes at a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector and Business class, 1st change allowed without a fee, succeeding change at PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector. Collect applicable fare difference.
- Subject to no show Fee of PHP1,500 per sector inclusive of 12%VAT. For reissuance, ticket is considered No Show if not reissued at least 4 hours prior to flight departure or if passenger fails to check-in on time. For Refund, ticket is considered No show if reservation/booking is not cancelled 4 hrs prior to flight departure.
- Weekend surcharge for Fri/Sat departure from CEB/CRK/DVO hub at PHP100 and PHP200 from MNL hub and for Sun/Mon departure to CEB/CRK/DVO hub at PHP100 and PHP200 to MNL hub.
- No child, senior citizen, PWD, student and military discount. Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
- Early Show is not allowed for Economy.
- Mileage accrual – 10% for Economy , 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class
- Baggage Allowance – Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage
a. Economy: Not Applicable
b. Premium Economy : 25kgs
c . Business Class : 30kgs
- Other travel conditions apply.
DOMESTIC CAB No. CAB APPROVAL NO. 2920-08-07-s.2019
ASC Ref. No. P098P100819P