Fly from Manila to Basco, Batanes with Skyjet Batanes Promos for as Low as P3588 Base Fare One Way! Please check these out and book now!
Booking Period: Until August 21, 2019
Travel Period: Until October 26, 2019
Skyjet Batanes Promos:
Manila to Basco, Batanes as low as P2888 Base Fare One Way
Promos Terms and Conditions:
- Limited Seats only. Price quoted one-way only.
- Free baggage allowance (10kgs for adult and 5kgs for child passenger)
- Hand carry 5 kilos with dimension of 20cm x 32cm x 45cm
- Excess baggage rates P150 per kilo inclusive of VAT
- Above rate is inclusive of 12% VAT, but exclusive of ASF & DPSC (out MNL and out station)
- Non-Transferable, Non-Reroutable, Non-Endorsable, Non-Refundable and Non-Rebookable
- Per CAB Approval No: 1633-10-25,S2016:01993-12-
Hurry, book your Skyjet Promos flights at Skyjet Airlines Official Website or call Skyjet Booking: Manila: Tel # (02) 863-1333.
Receive email alerts for Skyjet Airlines Promos, Seat Sales, flight advisories and other news, Subscribe to Airlines Philippines by Email
Basco Airport (Filipino: Paliparan ng Basco, Ilocano: Pagtayaban ti Basco) (IATA: BSO, ICAO: RPUO) is an airport serving the province of Batanes in the Philippines. It is located in the provincial capital, Basco, and is one of two airports in the Batanes Islands, the other being Itbayat Airport. The airport is classified as a Class 2 principal (minor domestic) airport by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP), a body of the Department of Transportation and Communications that is responsible for the operations of not only this airport but also of all other airports in the Philippines except the major international airports.
Although the airport in the past was briefly served by international flights, the airport is not officially classified as an international airport. (Information from Wikipedia)