Updated: Coron, Palawan with Skyjet Coron Promos for as Low as P2988 Base Fare One Way! Please check these out and book now!: Fly from Manila to
Booking Period: Until August 21, 2019
Travel Period: Until October 26, 2019
Skyjet Coron Promos:
Manila to Coron, Palawan as low as P2988 Base Fare One Way
Promos Terms and Conditions:
- Limited Seats only. Price quoted one-way only.
- Free baggage allowance (10kgs for adult and 5kgs for child passenger)
- Hand carry 5 kilos with dimension of 20cm x 32cm x 45cm
- Excess baggage rates P150 per kilo inclusive of VAT
- Above rate is inclusive of 12% VAT, but exclusive of ASF & DPSC (out MNL and out station)
- Non-Transferable, Non-Reroutable, Non-Endorsable, Non-Refundable and Non-Rebookable
Hurry, book your Skyjet Promos flights at Skyjet Airlines Official Website or call Skyjet Booking: Manila: Tel # (02) 863-1333.
Receive email alerts for Skyjet Airlines Promos, Seat Sales, flight advisories and other news, Subscribe to Airlines Philippines by Email
Francisco B. Reyes Airport (Filipino: Paliparang Francisco B. Reyes; Hiligaynon: Hulugpaan sang Francisco B. Reyes), formerly Busuanga Airport (IATA: USU, ICAO: RPVV), is an airport serving the general area of Coron, located on Busuanga Island in the province of Palawan, the Philippines. It is also shared with the neighboring municipality of Busuanga, located on the western half of the island. Since November 10, 2008, the airport has been named after Francisco B. Reyes, the mayor of Coron from 1936 to 1939 who donated the land that forms the current airport complex.
The airport is classified as a Class 2 principal (minor domestic) airport by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines, a body of the Department of Transportation and Communications that is responsible for the operations all airports in the Philippines except the major international airports. (Information from Wikipedia)