Fly to various international destinations from Cebu with Philippine Airlines Sale to International Destinations for as Low as USD80 Economy Roundtrip Base Fare. Hurry, book now
SELLING PERIOD: UNTIL MARCH 7, 2021!
March 16, 2021 onwards
(Macau, Phnom Penh, Bali): April 1, 2021 onwards
(Australia, Port Moresby): July 1, 2021 onwards
Philippine Airlines Cebu International Sale
Cebu to Nagoya As low as USD 280
Cebu to Osaka As low as USD 280
Cebu to Tokyo (Narita) As low as USD 280
Cebu to Los Angeles As low as USD 580
Philippine Airlines Manila International Sale flight info including origin, destination, flight rates, and conditions was announced from Philippine Airlines 80th Anniversary Saledated March 1, 2021. Hurry, book your flights at the Philippine Airlines Official Website. Here’s how to book online.
Promo Fare Conditions:
FARE CONDITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS:
Booking Period: March 1 to 7, 2021
International Travel Period: March 16, 2021 onwards
International Travel Period (Macau, Phnom Penh, Bali): April 1, 2021 onwards
International Travel Period (Australia, Port Moresby): July 1, 2021 onwards
- Seats are subject to availability. Seasonality dates apply.
- Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
- Minimum and Maximum stay are as follows: For Economy ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN/JPN/GUM/HAN/PNH – 2D/30D; ME-2D/2M; AU/POM – 3D/2M; US/CA-3D/3M; KR-30 DAYS max stay; Premium Economy: ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN/JPN-2D/1M; AU/POM/US/CA – 3D/3M; KR – 3M max stay. For Business Class, ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN/JPN/HAN/PNH- 2D/1M; GUM-3D/1M; AU/POM – 3D/3M; US/CA – 5D/3M; ME-2D/2M; KR – 3M max stay. Minimum and Maximum stay for flights valid on PR-American Airlines interline services – Economy – 3D/1M; Business Class: 3D/3M.
- No Show fee for US/CA is USD125 and USD75 for all other sectors.
- Ticket is non-transferable.
- Ticket is non-refundable for Economy. Refund on Premium Economy: Totally unused US/CA-USD250; SIN-USD100; KR-USD50. All other sectors USD25; Refund on partially used tickets: US/CA-USD100 All other sectors USD75. For Business Class, refund for totally unused ticket is allowed subject to: USD250 for US/CA; GUM/TPE/KR-USD50; HKG/MFM-USD75. All other sectors USD100. Partially used Business Class tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are rebookable. For DXB, unlimited free rebooking, provided rebooking must be made at least 24 hours prior to original departure date. Otherwise, applicable penalties shall apply. For all other routes: For Economy, unlimited free rebooking, provided rebooking must be made at least 7 days prior to original departure date. Otherwise, applicable penalties shall apply; changes with a fee: US/CA- USD300; AU/GUM-USD200; TW/CN/JP/PG/ME-USD150; TH/SG/MY/HK/MFM/ID-USD125; VN/KH-USD100; KR-USD50. For Premium Economy unlimited free rebooking provided rebooking must be made at least 7 days prior to original departure date. Otherwise, a charge of USD100 for US/CA/AU/JP; All other sectors USD50. For Business Class unlimited free rebooking provided rebooking must be made at least 7 days prior to original departure date. Otherwise, a charge of ME/US/CA/GU/AU/PG/JP-USD100; All other sectors USD50.
- Accompanied Child’s fare is 75% of adult’s fare, Infant without seat is 10% of adult’s fare. For flights valid on PR-American Airlines interline services, Accompanied Child’s fare is 80% of adult’s fare for Economy Class and 75% of adult’s fare for Business Class; Infant without seat is 10% of adult’s fare.
- Flight surcharge applies.
- Mileage accrual is 10% on Economy, 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class.
- Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
- Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). Philippine Travel Tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
- Fare is refundable when application for visa is denied; subject to a fee. Passenger must show proof of application and denial at any PAL Ticket Office. Flight reservation must be cancelled upon passenger’s receipt of visa denial or 7 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier. For visa denial within 7 days prior to departure date, PAL will collect a No Show fee unless booking is cancelled 24 hours before departure date.
- *Flight valid on PR-American Airlines interline services.
- Other travel conditions apply.
In compliance with local and international health safety protocols, Philippine Airlines is strictly implementing its “Fly Safe New Normal” practices to ensure every flying passenger is protected as you travel with us.
All our international flights from Manila will depart from NAIA Terminal 1. Arrivals will be at NAIA Terminal 2. Departure and arrival of all domestic flights will be at NAIA Terminal 2.
Please click here to check Philippine Airlines Flight Status.