Fly to various international destinations with Philippine Airlines Sale to International Destinations for as Low as $89 Economy Roundtrip Base Fare. Hurry, book now
SELLING PERIOD: Extended Until June 26, 2022
- Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, Japan, Guam: August 1, 2022 – March 16, 2023
- Middle East, North America: On or After September 1, 2022
If these promos are outdated (the booking or travel period has lapsed), check out the updated Philippine Airlines Promos.
Philippine Airlines Sale to International Destinations for Low Roundtrip Base Fares
|Philippine Airlines Sale|
ROUTE (and Vice versa)
Roundtrip Base Fares
As low as
|Manila to Hong Kong||$89|
|Manila to Taipei||$99|
|Manila to Bangkok||$139|
|Manila to Hanoi||$139|
|Manila to Ho Chi Minh||$139|
|Manila to Kuala Lumpur||$139|
|Manila to Singapore||$139|
|Manila to Phnom Penh||$189|
|Manila to Guam||$229|
|Manila to Bali (Denpasar)||$199|
|Manila to Jakarta||$219|
|Manila to Port Moresby||$259|
|Manila to Busan||$319|
|Manila to Seoul||$319|
|Manila to Dubai||$359|
|Manila to Fukuoka||$399|
|Manila to Nagoya||$399|
|Manila to Osaka||$399|
|Manila to Tokyo (Haneda)||$399|
|Manila to Tokyo (Narita)||$359|
|Manila to Brisbane||$399|
|Manila to Melbourne||$379|
|Manila to Sydney||$379|
|Manila to Dammam||$519|
|Manila to Doha||$569|
|Manila to Riyadh||$519|
|Manila to Honolulu||$499|
|Manila to Los Angeles||$499|
|Manila to San Francisco||$499|
|Manila to Vancouver||$499|
|Manila to New York||$609|
|Manila to Toronto||$609|
|Manila to Montreal (via Vancouver)||$428|
|Manila to Seattle (via Los Angeles)||$478|
|Cebu to Seoul||$319|
|Cebu to Los Angeles||$499|
|Cebu to Dubai (via Manila)||$359|
|Cebu to Doha (via Manila)||$569|
|Cebu to Melbourne (via Manila)||$379|
|Cebu to Sydney (via Manila)||$379|
|Cebu to Brisbane (via Manila)||$399|
|Cebu to Honolulu (via Manila)||$499|
|Cebu to Los Angeles (via Manila)||$499|
|Cebu to San Francisco (via Manila)||$499|
|Cebu to Vancouver (via Manila)||$499|
|Cebu to New York (via Manila)||$609|
|Cebu to Toronto (via Manila)||$609|
|Davao to Dubai (via Manila)||$359|
|Davao to Sydney (via Manila)||$379|
|Davao to Melbourne (via Manila)||$379|
|Davao to Brisbane (via Manila)||$399|
Philippine Airlines Sale flight info including origin, destination, flight rates, and conditions were announced from Philippine Airlines Independence Day Promo dated June 20, 2022. Hurry, book your flights at the Philippine Airlines Official Website. Here’s how to book online.
Philippine Airlines Sale Conditions:
- Available only for select International destinations. Sale destinations, terms, and conditions might change without prior notice.
- Booking Period: June 6 to 12, 2022
- Travel Period:
- Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, Japan, Guam Travel Period: August 1, 2022 – March 16, 2023
- The Middle East, North America Travel Period: On or After September 1, 2022
- Blackout Periods Apply
Philippine Airlines Sale Terms and Conditions for International Destinations:
- Philippine Airlines Sale seats are subject to availability. Seasonality and blackout dates apply.
- Philippine Airlines Sale Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
- Minimum and Maximum stay are as follows: For Economy ASEAN/JP/GUM – 2D/14D ;HKG/MFM/TPE/CN – 2D/30D; ME-2D/2M; AU/POM – 3D/2M; US/CA-3D/3M; Premium Economy: ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN/JPN-2D/1M; ME-2D/2M; AU/POM/US/CA – 3D/3M; DXB – 3M max stay. For Business Class, ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN/JPN/HAN/PNH- 2D/1M; GUM-3D/1M;AU/POM – 3D/3M; US/CA – 5D/3M; ME-2D/2M.
- No Show fee for US/CA is USD125 and USD75 for all other sectors.
- The Philippine Airlines Sale ticket is non-transferable.
- The Philippine Airlines Sale ticket is non-refundable for Economy.
- 7. Tickets are rebookable. For Economy, unlimited free rebooking provided rebooking must be made at least 24 hours prior to the departure date. Otherwise, applicable penalties shall apply; changes with a fee: US/CA- USD300; AU/GUM-USD200; TW/CN/JP/PG/ME-USD150; TH/SG/MY/HK/MFM/ID-USD125; VN/KH-USD100; KR-USD50. For Premium Economy unlimited free rebooking provided rebooking must be made at least 24 hours prior to the departure date. Otherwise, a charge of USD100 for US/CA/AU/JP/ME; All other sectors USD50. For Business Class unlimited free rebooking provided rebooking must be made at least 24 hours prior to the departure date. Otherwise, a charge of ME/US/CA/GU/AU/PG/JP-USD100; All other sectors USD50.
- Accompanied Child’s fare is 75% of adult’s fare, and Infant without a seat is 10% of adult’s fare.
- Flight surcharge applies.
- Mileage accrual is 10% on Economy, 100% for Premium Economy, and 125% for Business Class.
- Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
- Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines do not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). Philippine Travel Tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
- Fare is refundable when an application for a visa is denied; subject to a fee. Passengers must show proof of application and denial at any PAL Ticket Office. Flight reservation must be canceled upon passenger’s receipt of visa denial or 7 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier. For visa denial within 7 days prior to the departure date, PAL will collect a No Show fee unless the booking is canceled 24 hours before the departure date.
- Other travel conditions apply.
In compliance with local and international health safety protocols, Philippine Airlines is strictly implementing its “Fly Safe New Normal” practices to ensure every flying passenger is protected as you travel with us.
All our international flights from Manila will depart from NAIA Terminal 1. Arrivals will be at NAIA Terminal 2. Departure and arrival of all domestic flights will be at NAIA Terminal 2.
Philippine Airlines Sale for Independence Day 2022 Celebrations!
Philippine Airlines is celebrating Independence Day 2022 with a massive seat sale, with fares as low as P188 for domestic flights and USD 89 for international flights. The sale is from June 6 to 12, 2022, with travel dates starting August 1, 2022, to March 16, 2023, for both domestic and international flights.
This is Philippine Airlines’ biggest seat sale of the year, so make sure to take advantage of it if you’re planning a trip with Philippine Airlines Promos! So start planning your trip now and take advantage of our biggest seat sale of the year!
For its international destinations, Philippine Airlines is pleased to announce an expansion of its flight schedule, with more flights to North America, Southeast Asia, and Australia.
Very soon, the airline will operate 42 flights per week to North America (U.S. and Canada), including Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Toronto. In addition, the airline will operate 3 daily flights to Singapore and 13 weekly flights to Australia.
The expanded flight schedule will also include more flights to Japan from Manila (Tokyo Narita, Tokyo Haneda, Osaka, Fukuoka, and Nagoya) and from Cebu (Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka). Philippine Airlines is committed to providing its passengers with convenient and comfortable travel options, an extensive network, and excellent customer service.
Please click here to check Philippine Airlines Flight Status.
Philippine Airlines Quick Links
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers