Philippine Airlines assures its customers that their current tickets are secure and valid. As a result of the COVID-19 situation, it has modified some of its regulations to provide greater convenience for its valuable passengers.
For the protection of everyone, anyone who tests positive for COVID-19 is not allowed to board a Philippine Airlines flight or visit one of its offices (PAL Ticket Offices, Cargo Offices, etc.). With additional details available on this page, you may change your reservations using our Reservation Hotline or myPAL Request Hub.
What are your options if you need to change your reservation due to flight cancellations or health reasons? If your flight is canceled or subject to a travel ban, here are your options:
Passenger Options for Cancelled Flights
Philippine Airlines Refund
A passenger with a booked and paid ticket is entitled to a refund without penalties if the flight is canceled or restricted because of government action, for instance, a travel ban. Philippine Airlines offers the option of refunding the ticket according to fare rules if the involved trip is not affected by cancellations or a travel ban. Depending on the schedule, status, and issuance date of the ticket, the refund may be subject to any number of fines.
Philippine Airlines is receiving an unusually high number of refund requests due to the sudden travel changes caused by the restrictions imposed on International and Domestic travel. Because of the constraints on international and domestic travel, the airline has been dealing with many itinerary changes. However, it is working hard to improve our procedures to address this problem.
Requests for refunds may be made through the myPAL Request Hub, PAL Ticket Offices, or our PAL Reservations Hotline. A Refund Application Reference Number will be assigned after the Request is initially processed.
Without penalties, you may cancel your ticket and receive a full refund, excluding Ticketing Service Charge (TSC). For domestic tickets issued on March 1, 2021, the Ticketing Service Charge (TSC) is refundable for unused or non-refundable for used (partial or whole) tickets.
Rebook or Reroute your Ticket
The option to rebook to another flight within 60 days of the original flight in the same booking class or higher within the same cabin class is available if the selected date is within the period of validity of your ticket (or within thirty days from the date Of ticket expiration), with no penalty. This choice is presently (at this time) unlimited and free of charge.
The difference in fares, reimbursements, taxes, and no-show fees may be charged.
Convert your ticket to Travel Credits
The unused net value and taxes of your ticket. The term “unused net value” refers to the remaining base fare minus any commissions or other fees/charges. Voucher validity is one year from the date of issue. Before ticket expiration, conversion must be done to Travel Credits. The redeemed ticket’s fare rules apply to travel. For the full terms and conditions of the Travel Credits, click here.
If your flight is not affected by cancellations or a travel ban, you may request voluntary changes to your itinerary using the new No-Worry Flight Fare Brand. All modifications must be made within the ticket validity period, and any change fees will be calculated based on the route’s fare conditions.
Managing Your Booking via myPAL Request Hub
Now an easier way for Philippine Airlines refund, rebooking, or conversion of booked tickets to travel vouchers requests via myPAL Request Hub, a secure online portal site.
Passengers could follow these three simple steps!
- Fill up this only myPALRequest form.
- Click the submit button.
- You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail in 5-7 business days.
Passengers with confirmed tickets purchased throughout the PAL website, PAL mobile app, PAL ticket offices, or the 24/7 PAL Reservations Hotline 8855 8888 may request changes (rebook, refund, convert to travel voucher) throughout the online portal myPAL Request Hub.
However, for tickets issued by travel agencies, requests for reservation changes have to be made throughout the issuing travel agent.
Only cashless Philippine Airlines refund requests can be processed throughout the online portal. Requests for refunds of payments must be made a pass-through credit card providers along with other payment systems.
For money refund requests, passengers can proceed to PAL’s NAIA T2 ticket office. In cases where rebooking requires an additional payment, a passenger will be given a corresponding e-mail and a petition for confirmation. The protected link will be supplied by which one could make an online payment.
For more news on Philippine Airlines, click here.
Philippine Airlines Refund FAQs
How does one get a refund from Philippine Airlines?
Can I reschedule my flight in Philippine Airlines?
Through the Philippine Airlines Reservations Hotline (+632 8855-8888 or the US and Canada Toll-Free Number 1-800-435-9725) or any PAL Ticket Office, you may make adjustments and requests.
What is a Philippine Airlines travel voucher?
When you exchange a ticket for a Travel Voucher, you can use the amount of your old ticket that has not been used. The exchanged Travel Voucher is valid for one year and may be used to purchase new PAL tickets or PAL Travel Extra/s. The fare conditions of the redeemed ticket apply to travel.
How do I use myPAL Request Hub?
1. Fill up this only myPALRequest form.
2. Click the submit button.
3. You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail in 5-7 business days.
Philippine Airlines Information Links
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
Latest Promos of Philippine Airlines
- PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021 to 2022 for All Domestic and International Flights – Book Now!Fly to all local and international destinations for as low as P298 one-way base fare or $115 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021-22. Travel from July 15, 2021, to May 31, 2022, onwards. Hurry, book while…
- PAL Anniversary Promos 2021 for All Destinations Extended! Book Now!Fly to all destinations for as low as P80 one-way base fare or $80 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Anniversary Promos 2021. Travel from March 16, 2021, onwards. Hurry, book while seats last! SELLING PERIOD: UNTIL March 21, 2021…
- PAL Airlines Promo Ticket 2021 for Local Destinations for as Low as P80 One Way Base FareFly to select local destinations for as low as P80 one-way base fare with PAL Airlines Promo Ticket 2021. Travel from March 16, 2021 onwards. Hurry, book while seats last! SELLING PERIOD: UNTIL March 21, 2021 – EXTENDED! TRAVEL PERIOD:…
- Philippine Airlines Cebu International Sale for as Low as $80 Roundtrip Economy Base FareFly to various international destinations from Cebu with Philippine Airlines Sale to International Destinations for as Low as $80 Round Trip. Book Now!
- Philippine Airlines Promos June 2021 Onwards for as Low as P368 One Way Base Fare