Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights Update
Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights Updated for January 20 to 24, 2022: Philippine Airlines is receiving more calls from passengers who need to reschedule or cancel their flights since they have tested positive for COVID-19, or are in precautionary isolation, as a result of the growing number of COVID-19 incidents. At the same time, many of its frontline team members are unable to report for work. As a result, Philippine Airlines is facing challenges in sustaining its usual operations and ensuring prompt service for all its customers.
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
Philippine Airlines List of Cancelled Flights for January 20 to 24, 2022
Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights: Domestic Destinations
To be updated
Philippine Airlines Canceled Flights: International Destinations
20 January 2022: PR 301 Hong Kong to Manila
20 January 2022: PR 422 / 421 Manila to Tokyo (Haneda) to Manila
21 January 2022: PR 301 Hong Kong to Manila
21 January 2022: PR 412 / 411 Manila to Osaka (Kansai) to Manila
21 January 2022: PR 507 / 508 Manila to Singapore to Manila
21 January 2022: PR 890 / 891 Manila to Taipei to Manila
21 January 2022: PR 438 / 437 Manila to Nagoya to Manila
21 January 2022: PR 535 Manila to Jakarta
22 January 2022: PR 890 / 891 Manila to Taipei to Manila
22 January 2022: PR 536 Jakarta to Manila
22 January 2022: PR 215 / 216 Manila to Port Moresby to Manila
23 January 2022: PR 684 / 684 Manila to Doha to Manila
24 January 2022: PR 658 / 659 Manila to Dubai to Manila
24 January 2022: PR 507 / 508 Manila to Singapore to Manila
Source: Philippine Airlines Advisory Dated January 20, 2022
The situation is still fluid: Additional flights may be canceled or other operational adjustments may be required in the coming days. Please continue to check the status of your flight for any modifications to your itinerary.
The Philippine Airlines Medical team is always monitoring the health and well-being of all personnel, including our cabin crew and flight teams. To safeguard everyone, from full PPE for our cabin crew to aircraft cabin airflow systems that continuously supply fresh air and HEPA filters that screen out viruses and other contaminants, PAL has established strict health and safety policies.
Options for Philippine Airlines Passengers of Cancelled Flights
Philippine Airlines apologizes for the inconvenience this will cause to your travel plans. Your present tickets are safe and valid, and you may utilize the following options if your flight is cancelled:
- Convert your ticket to Travel Credits that are equal to the unused base fare of your purchase. Vouchers will be valid for one year from the date of issue (1) year after date of issuance
- Within 60 days from the original flight in the same booking class or higher within the same cabin class, you may rebook or reroute your ticket to another journey with available cabin class.
- Refund ticket without penalties, not including Ticketing Service Charge
Please request any of the above options through our MyPAL Request Hub facility at https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/ph/home/covid-19/mypalhub.
You may use the self-re-accommodation tool for flight rebooking on the internet. Select the Flight Disruptions option from our homepage www.philippineairlines.com‘s Manage Booking Tab. If your contact information is in our reservations system, you will be contacted regarding the status of your flights via e-mail, phone call, or SMS/text message.
Reminders to Help Philippine Airlines cope with service constraints:
Everyone is encouraged to:
- Rather than phoning PAL customer service number or visiting one of our ticket offices, customers may submit rebooking requests through the MyPAL Request Hub (which is unable to fully accommodate the very high volume of calls and requests).
- For example, if you have a rebooking request for a flight that will depart within the next seven days, please hold off on less pressing rescheduling transactions relating to travel until we can reserve the customer care line and ticket offices for the most urgent calls and transactions.
- If you bought your ticket through a travel agent, please contact that person for any rebooking or ticketing issues.
During these trying times, Philippine Airlines is devoting more manpower and resources to MyPAL Request Hub transactions, where they can be most helpful in assisting personnel in serving more passengers.
Ticketing offices of Philippine Airlines in Metro Manila will be open for five (5) days a week, from Mondays to Fridays, 9 AM to 5 PM. The NAIA Terminal 2 airport ticket offices (2 AM to 10 PM) and Terminal 3 airport ticket offices (8 AM to 5 PM) will stay open every day of the week; the Domestic Airport Road office in Pasay City will be accessible on Mondays through Saturdays.
Keep track of changes in travel requirements by visiting the website of the relevant provincial local government or country.
Philippine Airlines COVID Travel Requirements
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for Local Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for International Destinations
Philippine Airlines canceled flights in anticipation of the COVID-19 pandemic that has been wreaking havoc on the global economy. With the latest surge in COVID-19 cases in the country and globally, Philippine Airlines is canceling over 400 flights to help contain the spread of this highly infectious virus. Philippine Airlines and other airlines have announced they will be canceling hundreds or thousands of flights due to a lack of staff and/or passengers who are too afraid to fly with COVID-19 still rampant in many parts of the world. The Philippines government has also issued a travel advisory for all residents and tourists alike warning them about possible exposure when traveling abroad. Philippine Airlines has also issued a travel advisory for Philippine residents warning them about possible exposure when traveling abroad.
Philippine Airlines Latest Promos
- PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021 to 2022 for All Domestic and International Flights – Book Now!Fly to all local and international destinations for as low as P298 one-way base fare or $115 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021-22. Travel from July 15, 2021, to May 31, 2022, onwards. Hurry, book while seats last! BOOK WORRY-FREE! Experience safe and worry-free travels with UNLIMITED REBOOKING provided that rebooking…
- PAL Anniversary Promos 2021 for All Destinations Extended! Book Now!Fly to all destinations for as low as P80 one-way base fare or $80 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Anniversary Promos 2021. Travel from March 16, 2021, onwards. Hurry, book while seats last! SELLING PERIOD: UNTIL March 21, 2021 – EXTENDED! TRAVEL PERIOD: From March 16, 2021, onwards! BOOK WORRY FREE! Experience safe and…
- PAL Airlines Promo Ticket 2021 for Local Destinations for as Low as P80 One Way Base FareFly to select local destinations for as low as P80 one-way base fare with PAL Airlines Promo Ticket 2021. Travel from March 16, 2021 onwards. Hurry, book while seats last! SELLING PERIOD: UNTIL March 21, 2021 – EXTENDED! TRAVEL PERIOD: From March 16, 2021, onwards! BOOK WORRY FREE! Experience safe and worry-free travels with UNLIMITED…
- Philippine Airlines Cebu International Sale for as Low as $80 Roundtrip Economy Base FareFly to various international destinations from Cebu with Philippine Airlines Sale to International Destinations for as Low as $80 Round Trip. Book Now!
- Philippine Airlines Promos June 2021 Onwards for as Low as P368 One Way Base FarePhilippine Airlines Promos June 2021 travel period onwards is now on sale! Fly from Manila, Cebu, Davao, Clark, Iloilo or Zamboanga to local destinations for as low as P368 One-Way Base Fare. Hurry book your tickets now! Fly to select local destinations from Manila with Philippine Airlines Manila Sale for as Low as P499 One-Way…