Philippine Airlines Cebu Coron Promo for as Low as P1650:
Coron (Busuanga) PHP1,650
Booking Period: Until June 15, 2017
Travel Period: March 26 – December 15, 2017
Flights start March 26, 2017
Flights info including origin, destination and flight rates as announced from Philippine Airlines dated January 29, 2017.
- Philippine Airlines Cebu Coron Promo Fare is inclusive of government taxes and fees, ticketing service fee, and surcharges.
- For Domestic Budget Economy,Philippine Airlines Cebu Coron Promo fares are valid for one-way and combinable for roundtrip travel.
- Ticket is refundable with a refund fee of Php 1,500 per sector inclusive of 12% VAT, Change fee of Php 1,500 per sector inclusive of 12% VAT and fare difference. Ticket is considered No Show if ticket is not reissued /refunded at least 4 hours prior to flight departure or if passenger fails to check-in on time. No Show/Non Users fee of Php 1,000 per sector inclusive of 12%VAT.
- For ticket reissuance, upgrade to next available higher fare. Downgrading to lower fare amount not permitted. Infant without seat fare is 10% of adult fare. With mileage Accrual of 50%.
- Book and Buy,Philippine Airlines Cebu Coron Promo seats are subject to availability, other travel conditions apply.
- Mobile device booking now accepts Mastercard and Visa.
- Fare is inclusive of 7-kg handcarried baggage and 10-kg free baggage allowance.
- There may be additional fees for your checked baggage in excess of your free baggage allowance.
Hurry, book your flights at PhilippineAirlines.Com or feel free to contact Philippine Airlines at Tel: (632) 777-5932, Fax Number: (632) 777-5928.
Philippine Airlines Cebu Coron Promo on the Web and Social Media:
PAL opening new domestic routes – Inquirer.net
PAL opening new domestic routes – Inquirer.net According to PAL, it will also launch four new routes out of Cebu on March 26, 2017. It said Cebu-Puerto Princesa flights will be four times a week; Cebu-General Santos three times a week; Cebu-Surigao three times a week, and Cebu-Coron daily. Flights …Sun.StarManila Bulletin
PAL launching 7 new routes – Philippine Star
PAL launching 7 new routes – Philippine Star MANILA, Philippines – Following the launch of the Clark to Cebu service yesterday, Philippine Airlines (PAL) is set to offer seven new routes outside of Manila within the first quarter, in support of efforts to decongest the country’s main …
PAL to add 8 new domestic routes from Clark, Cebu – Rappler
PAL to add 8 new domestic routes from Clark, Cebu – Rappler Meanwhile, PAL announced that the 4 new routes out of Cebu will begin on March 26. Cebu-Puerto Princesa flights will be 4 times a week; Cebu-General Santos 3 times a week; Cebu-Surigao 3 times a week; and Cebu-Coron daily. Flights to Puerto Princesa …International Business Times PhilippinesBusinessWorld Online EditionManila Bulletin – –