Fly from Manila to San Vicente, Palawan with Skyjet San Vicente Promos for as Low as P888 Base Fare One Way! Please check these out and book now!
Booking Period: Until August 2, 2019
Travel Period: Until September 30, 2019
Skyjet San Vicente Promos:
Manila to San Vicente as low as P888 Base Fare One Way
Skyjet Promos info including origin, destination and flight rates and image above as announced from Skyjet Official Facebook Announcement dated August 1, 2019. Here’s the list of Skyjet Ticketing Offices.
Skyjet Airlines Promos Terms and Conditions:
- Limited Seats only. Price quoted one-way only.
- Free baggage allowance (10kgs for adult and 5kgs for child passenger)
- Hand carry 5 kilos with dimension of 20cm x 32cm x 45cm
- Excess baggage rates P150 per kilo inclusive of VAT
- Above rate is inclusive of 12% VAT, but exclusive of ASF & DPSC (out MNL and out station)
- Non-Transferable, Non-Reroutable, Non-Endorsable, Non-Refundable and Non-Rebookable
- Per CAB Approval No: 1633-10-25,S2016:01993-12-
Hurry, book your Skyjet Promos flights at Skyjet Airlines Official Website or call Skyjet Booking: Manila: Tel # (02) 863-1333. Check out the latest Skyjet Promos from Manila to San Vicente, Palawan.CReceive email alerts for Skyjet Airlines Promos, Seat Sales, flight advisories and other news, Subscribe to Airlines Philippines by Email
Skyjet Manila to San Vicente, Palawan flights land at San Vicente Airport. San Vicente Airport (Filipino: Paliparan ng San Vicente) (IATA: SWL, ICAO: RPSV) is an airport in San Vicente, Palawan, Philippines. The airport was opened for general aviation flights on 22 June 2017, and opened for commercial flights by the end of 2017. The airport was built to boost tourism in the town and as an alternative to much smaller El Nido Airport.
Travel to this part of northwest Palawan usually takes three hours by land from the provincial capital, Puerto Princesa, located 186 kilometers away. With the airport in operation, travel between Puerto Princesa and San Vicente has been reduced to less than 30 minutes. (Information from Wikipedia)