Clark International Airport New Terminal Opens on May 2, 2022
The Clark International Airport (CRK) has announced that all flights will depart and arrive at the new terminal building starting May 2, 2022.
The Luzon International Premiere Airport Development (LIPAD) Corp., the Clark International Airport New Terminal operator, stated that all arrivals and departures of all domestic and foreign carriers operating at the Clark airport would shift to its new terminal.
The CRK New Terminal, with state-of-the-art facilities, including accessible transportation, is set to welcome both domestic and international passengers.
Clark International Airport Flight Schedules from May 2, 2022
Cebu Pacific Air operates daily flights between Clark and Cebu
- 5J 607 flight departs from Clark at 7:00 AM arriving in Cebu at 8:19 AM
- 5J 606 flight departs from Cebu at 5:00 AM arriving in Clark at 6:30 AM
Philippine Airlines operates thrice-weekly flights between Clark and Cebu
- PR 2834 flight departs from Clark every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 01:15 PM arriving in Cebu at 03:00 PM
- PR 2833 flight departs from Cebu every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 11:00 AM, arriving in Clark at 12:45 PM
Jetstar operates six flights per week between Clark and Singapore
- 3K 780 flight departs from Clark every Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 6:40 AM arriving in Singapore at 10:20 AM
- 3K 779 flight departs from Singapore every Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 2:10 AM arriving in Clark at 6:00 AM
- 3K 774 flight departs from Clark every Wednesday at 1:51 PM arriving in Singapore at 5:20 PM
- 3K 773 flight departs from Singapore every Wednesday at 9:36 AM arriving in Clark at 1:04 PM
Scoot Airlines operates daily flights between Clark and Singapore
- TR 387 flight departs from Clark at 6:30 PM arriving in Singapore at 10:05 PM
- TR 386 flight departs from Singapore at 2:05 PM and arrives in Clark at 5:50 PM
Qatar Airways operates daily flights between Clark and Doha
- QR 931 flight departs from Clark at 6:25 PM arriving in Doha at 10:30 PM same day
- QR 930 flight departs from Doha at 1:35 AM arriving in Clark at 4:00 PM
Emirates operates daily flights between Clark and Dubai
- EK 338 flight departs from Clark daily at 8:20 PM arriving in Dubai the following day at 1:15 AM
Please be advised that last-minute changes to flights are not uncommon. Depending on the regulations set by the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF), local government units (LGU), and other concerned government agencies, travel limitations may be modified.
The airport authority recommends that passengers contact their airline and their local authorities for any changes or restrictions.
The new terminal will handle up to eight million passengers each year, more than doubling the previous terminal’s capacity of 4.2 million passengers per year.
Clark International Airport’s new terminal features modern facilities
The new terminal was completed in October 2020. The terminal, which hosts 18 aerobridges, features “state-of-the-art facilities that situate itself as a premier Asian gateway for tourism and business.
The new terminal was opened in October 2020. In July 2021, President Duterte visited the 110,000-square-meter new Clark terminal facility. The new terminal, which has 18 aerobridges and is equipped with “state-of-the-art facilities that position it as a top Asian gateway for tourism and business,” contains “state-of-the-art facilities.”
With the Clark International Airport New Terminal opening, passengers traveling to and from Cebu Pacific Singapore, Qatar Airways, Scoot, Emirates, Philippine Airlines, and other domestic and foreign carriers can look forward to an improved travel experience. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, we wish you a safe and pleasant journey!
The new world-class terminal features a touchless passenger check-in option. Self-service, self-check-in kiosks, and self-bag-drop systems are available for passenger security and independence.
The excellent design of this terminal was in the prestigious Prix Versailles 2021 awards selection in the airport category.
“We have put a lot of effort into making our passengers’ journey as seamless as possible through the terminal and getting to and from our airport,” Lipad Chief Executive Officer Bi Yong Chungunco said.
The airport is currently undergoing a significant expansion project that includes the construction of a new terminal and a new runway, which is expected to be completed by 2024. With the completion of the expansion project, the Clark International Airport will be able to accommodate up to 12 million passengers per year.
Click here to check out the Clark Airport Travel Requirements.
Cebu Pacific moves all CRK Airport Flights to the new Clark International Airport
In a further development, Cebu Pacific said on April 28, 2022, that all of its flights bound for and departing from Clark International Airport would depart and arrive at the newly-opened terminal.
The airline stated that it presently operates daily flights between Clark and Cebu.
“All affected passengers have been notified,” Cebu Pacific said.
Click this link to check out the updated Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule.
Philippine Airlines Announces Clark Flights to Use New Clark Airport terminal
Likewise, national flag-carrier Philippine Airlines (PAL), announced that from May 2, PAL flights would depart and arrive at Clark International Airport in Central Luzon from the Clark New Terminal.
Philippine Airlines operates thrice-weekly flights between Clark and Cebu:
• Flight PR 2834 departing from Clark every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 01:15 PM and arriving in Cebu at 03:00 PM
• Flight PR 2833 departing from Cebu every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 11:00 AM, arriving in Clark at 12:45 PM.
Click here to check out the updated Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule.
Getting to the New CRK International Airport
The following are the most convenient routes to get to the new Clark Airport Terminal:
- Passengers coming from NLEX-SCTEX can use the SCTEX Clark North Exit to enter the Clark Freeport Zone. After exiting, follow the second exit and make a right onto CRK Airport Road.
- Take Gil Puyat Avenue towards Mabalacat Gate from the Clark Freeport Zone. You will come upon a roundabout, from which you should take the first exit and follow CRK Airport Road to the new terminal.
- On Google Maps and Waze, instructions to CRK New Terminal are available.
- Point 2 Point (P2P) bus services from Trinoma and Paranaque City, taxi services from within Pampanga, and other car rental services are also available.
- Transport services like Point-2-Point (P2P) buses from the Trinoma and Paranaque City airports and taxi services from within Pampanga are available. Car rental services are likewise available.
The CRK New Terminal, with state-of-the-art facilities, including accessible transportation, is set to welcome both domestic and international passengers. Exciting things are indeed happening to Clark International Airport (CRK) and the province of Pampanga!