COVID America Travel Requirements – Arriving Passengers from the Philippines
COVID America Travel Requirements for Arriving passengers from the Philippines: This is the updated advisory for traveling passengers arriving in America. This is sourced from Philippine Airlines COVID travel advisories.
These travel requirements are for travel to America only. Looking for information when arriving in the Philippines from abroad? Check out the COVID Travel Requirements for foreigners or returning overseas Filipinos arriving from abroad. Or click here for General Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines.
America Requirements per Philippine Airlines Advisory
- Fully vaccinated and Unvaccinated US Citizens, US Nationals, Lawful Permanent Residents, and Immigrants
- Fully Vaccinated non-US Citizen, non-US Immigrant
- Unvaccinated Excepted* Non-US Citizen, non-US Immigrant
*Unvaccinated Non-US citizens, non-US Immigrants are not allowed entry into the United States unless excepted.
- Recognized Proof of Vaccination
- Negative COVID-19 Test (RT-PCR or Antigen Swab) Result from DOH-accredited laboratories taken 1 day prior to departure (for example, if your flight is at 1pm on a Friday, you could board with a negative test that was taken any time on the prior Thursday) prior to departure OR
- Documentation of Recovery (includes a positive test result and a signed letter from a health care provider) if traveler had a positive viral test on a sample collected during the past 90 days and met the criteria to end isolation.
- Attestation to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Form MUST be downloaded, printed, and signed upon check-in at the airport
- PAL Passenger Information Form or PAL Partner Laboratory e-CIF Form
- PH Bureau of Immigration Declaration Form
- US State/County/City Health Declaration Form (if required by state/country/city)
- Travel and Health Insurance (check if you are required)
An additional travel document for Unvaccinated Excepted travelers:
- Documentation that traveler is excepted from the COVID-19 vaccination requirement
- Quarantine is no longer required for fully vaccinated travelers but US CDC recommends that all its travelers stay home and quarantine for a full 7 days after arrival
- Unvaccinated Excepted travelers must:
- Get tested with a viral test 3-5 days after arrival
- Quarantine for a full 7 days at home or at a hotel even if the test result is negative
COVID America Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each international destination. These rules are subject to change by the issuing foreign government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Latest Promos to and From America
- PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021 to 2022 for All Domestic and International Flights – Book Now!Fly to all local and international destinations for as low as P298 one-way base fare or $115 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021-22. Travel from July 15, 2021, to May 31, 2022, onwards. Hurry, book while…
- PAL Anniversary Promos 2021 for All Destinations Extended! Book Now!Fly to all destinations for as low as P80 one-way base fare or $80 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Anniversary Promos 2021. Travel from March 16, 2021, onwards. Hurry, book while seats last! SELLING PERIOD: UNTIL March 21, 2021…