COVID Surigao Travel Requirements – Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Surigao Airport (SUG). If you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in going to Surigao, we’ve got you covered!
Check out Surigao Travel Guide and Information.
Surigao Travel Permission and Community Alert Level
Updated: October 1, 2022
Alert Level 1: October 1 to 15, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for Surigao:
|Surigao Travel Permission for Vaccinated Travelers
|– Valid ID
– COVID-19 Vaccination Card
|Surigao Travel Permission for Partially- or Non-Vaccinated Travelers
|– Negative RT-PCR test result, taken 48 hours before arrival; or
– Negative Antigen test result, taken 24 hours before arrival.
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Surigao
|Manila to Surigao
|Surigao to Manila
|Cebu to Surigao
|Surigao to Cebu
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cheapest Cebu Pacific Promo Tickets for 2022-2023 Travel For as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai, or Sydney for as Low as P1299 One-Way Base Fare!
COVID Surigao Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific
Updated as of March 28, 2022
For guests flying to Surigao, please present any of the following documents upon check-in:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card; or
- Negative RT-PCR test result, taken 48 hours before arrival; or
- Negative Antigen test result, taken 24 hours before arrival.
Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated minors must be accompanied by fully vaccinated adults and present the travel requirements listed above. An individual is considered fully vaccinated if it has been at least two (2) weeks since the last required dose.
These are the Surigao travel requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Surigao Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers’ and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Surigao Travel Requirements Updates
Surigao is now open to local tourists! No S-PASS is required, but everyone must still follow the minimum health and safety protocols. Fully vaccinated individuals may present their vaccination cards.
Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals may present a negative RT-PCR test result taken within 48 hours prior to arrival or a negative antigen test result taken within 24 hours prior to arrival.
Surigao is a beautiful province with a lot to offer, so we hope you come and visit soon! Thank you for keeping Surigao safe.
Don’t forget to follow the minimum health and safety protocols when traveling, and we hope to see you soon in Surigao! Thank you for keeping our province safe.