COVID Virac Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Virac Airport (VRC). If you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in going to Virac or the Province of Catanduanes, we’ve got you covered!
Virac Travel Requirements and Community Alert Level
Updated: July 15, 2022
Alert Level 1: July 16 to 31, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for Virac:
|Fully Vaccinated Individuals coming from Areas under Alert Level 2||– Vaccination Card / any proof of vaccination|
– Valid ID
|Unvaccinated or Partially-Vaccinated Individuals||– Negative RT-PCR / Antigen test result, valid for three (3) days from date of testing|
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Virac
|Route||AirAsia||Cebu Pacific||Philippine Airlines||Others|
|Manila to Virac||P899|
|Virac to Manila||P899|
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending July 15, 2022: AirSWIFT Promo Sale to and from El Nido for as Low as P1,077 One Way Base Fare
- Ending July 31, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai, or Sydney for as Low as P999 One-Way Base Fare
- Ending July 31, 2022: Cebu Pacific Promo Tickets for 2022 Travel For as Low as P199 One Way Base Fare
COVID Virac Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific
Updated as of February 17, 2022
For guests flying to Virac, please take note of these travel guidelines:
Please UPDATE your residence address through the Manage Booking section on the Cebu Pacific website, by 23:59H (PHT), two days before departure, to ensure you can take your flight.
Please present the following travel requirements upon check-in:
For fully vaccinated guests coming from areas under Alert Level 2
- Vaccination Card / any proof of vaccination
- Valid ID
For unvaccinated / partially vaccinated guests
- Negative RT-PCR / Antigen test result, valid for three (3) days from date of testing
These are the requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Virac Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Virac Travel Requirements Updates
The Virac Travel Requirements have been updated to no longer include the use of the Safe, Swift, and Smart Passage (S-PaSS), a travel management system that was implemented for easier contact tracing purposes.
The Incident Management Team (IMT)-Catanduanes confirmed that S-PaSS is no longer a requirement for inbound passengers. While the system was effective in simplifying contact tracing efforts, the IMT believes that the current Virac travel requirements are sufficient in protecting public health.
The updated Virac travel requirements can be found on the provincial government’s website.
Under the latest Executive Order (EO) No. 04, series of 2022, issued by Governor Joseph Cua, intrazonal and interzonal travels to Catanduanes are now allowed and S-PaSS is no longer required to all travelers.
With this, fully vaccinated individuals only need to present their vaccination card and identification card (ID) to the Border Control Management Team. The order will be effective until 30 June 2022.
Travelers must follow minimum health standards such as wearing face masks, observing social distancing, and regularly washing hands.
Virac is now permitting “fully vaccinated” travelers from areas under General Community Quarantine (GCQ) to enter the town without the need to present a negative antigen test result.
This was announced in a post by Virac Mayor Samuel V. Co on his official Facebook page. Partially and unvaccinated travelers, however, are still required to present a negative antigen or reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test result valid within three days from the date and time of the test.
Virac is currently under Alert Level 2 community quarantine status and indoor activities are allowed at a maximum of 50 percent capacity and 70 percent for outdoor activities. The provincial government of Catanduanes released the updated travel requirements for passengers entering the island province via sea and air transport.