Philippine Airlines Cebu Surigao Promo:
Booking Period: Until June 15, 2017
Travel Period: March 26 – December 15, 2017
Flights start March 26, 2017
Flights info including origin, destination and flight rates as announced from Philippine Airlines dated January 29, 2017.
- Philippine Airlines Cebu Surigao Promo Fare is inclusive of government taxes and fees, ticketing service fee, and surcharges.
- For Domestic Budget Economy, Philippine Airlines Cebu Surigao Promo fares are valid for one-way and combinable for roundtrip travel.
- Ticket is refundable with a refund fee of Php 1,500 per sector inclusive of 12% VAT, Change fee of Php 1,500 per sector inclusive of 12% VAT and fare difference. Ticket is considered No Show if ticket is not reissued /refunded at least 4 hours prior to flight departure or if passenger fails to check-in on time. No Show/Non Users fee of Php 1,000 per sector inclusive of 12%VAT.
- For ticket reissuance, upgrade to next available higher fare. Downgrading to lower fare amount not permitted. Infant without seat fare is 10% of adult fare. With mileage Accrual of 50%.
- Book and Buy, Philippine Airlines Cebu Surigao Promo seats are subject to availability, other travel conditions apply.
- Mobile device booking now accepts Mastercard and Visa.
- Fare is inclusive of 7-kg handcarried baggage and 10-kg free baggage allowance.
- There may be additional fees for your checked baggage in excess of your free baggage allowance.
Hurry, book your flights at PhilippineAirlines.Com or feel free to contact Philippine Airlines at Tel: (632) 777-5932, Fax Number: (632) 777-5928.
Philippine Airlines Cebu Surigao on the Web and Social Media:
Additional flights to boost Siargao tourism – Manila Bulletin
Additional flights to boost Siargao tourism – Manila Bulletin Butuan City – Additional flights to and from the paradise island of Siargao in Surigao del Norte province are expected to draw more foreign and local tourists. Gov. Sol F. Matugas and Surigao del Norte 1st District Rep. … Passengers will be able to …
PAL opening new domestic routes – Inquirer.net
PAL opening new domestic routes – Inquirer.net Flag carrier Philippine Airlines is increasing its presence in the domestic market, with several new routes slated to open in time for the busy summer vacation. PAL, which launched thrice weekly Clark to Davao flights … According to PAL, it will also …Sun.Star
PAL launching 7 new routes – Philippine Star
PAL launching 7 new routes – Philippine Star MANILA, Philippines – Following the launch of the Clark to Cebu service yesterday, Philippine Airlines (PAL) is set to offer seven new routes outside of Manila within the first quarter, in support of efforts to decongest the country’s main …