Cebu Pacific Dubai Flights Cancelled Until June 15, 2021
Latest Update: As of June 1, 2021, 7:00 PM
Cebu Pacific has cancelled its flights to and from Dubai from June 1 to 15, 2021 after the Philippine government extended the ban on travelers coming from the United Arab Emirates, upon the recommendation of the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF).
The following flights will be cancelled during this period:
- 5J 14 (Manila- Dubai) from June 4-14
- 5J 17 (Dubai – Manila) from June 5-14
- 5J 19 (Dubai – Manila) from June 5-15
In the light of the temporary restrictions imposed by the Philippine Government on passenger entry from the United Arab Emirates from May 15 to 31, 2021, Cebu Pacific has canceled all flights to and from Dubai for the same time period.
Looking for information when arriving in the Philippines from abroad? Check out the COVID Travel Requirements for foreigners or returning overseas Filipinos arriving from abroad.
Cebu Pacific Dubai Flights Options
Affected passengers are being informed via contact details provided in the booking. Guests may select their preferred option through the Manage Booking portal on the Cebu Pacific website up to two (2) hours before their flights:
- Rebook – Unlimited rebooking with no change fee. CEB permanently removed change fees. A minimal fare difference may apply.
- Travel Fund – Store the amount in a virtual wallet valid for two (2) years and use this to either book a new flight or pay for add-ons (e.g. baggage allowance, seat selection, etc.)
- Refund – Due to the high volume of requests, the process may take up to seven (7) months from date of request.
CEB will continue to operate its other domestic and international flights as scheduled. Before going to the airport, passengers are advised to check the real-time status of flights on our website, along with travel requirements, safety protocols, and frequently asked questions (FAQs) via this page.
Passengers are strongly advised not to proceed to the airport without a confirmed flight. To conveniently receive updates on flights, guests should update contact details via this page
We continue to work closely with the various authorities and will provide updates especially regarding Cebu Pacific Dubai flights as necessary. For other questions or concerns, passengers may send a message via Charlie the chatbot on the Cebu Pacific website, or through CEB’s official Facebook and Twitter accounts.