Cebu Pacific Air recently enhanced its travel insurance coverage to include COVID-19 protection to increase customers’ confidence. The airline just improved its CEB Travelsure “basic safeguard” insurance plan to have “Covid Protect,” “to encourage travel safety amid the epidemic.
The airline reported that its Travelsure Basic Protect would become even more comprehensive starting January 13, 2022, when it will include COVID-related hospitalization and treatments and up to P2,500,000 in medical expenses coverage in the case of an accident or other sickness, and P2,500,000 in personal accident insurance.
Cebu Pacific Travel Insurance “TravelSure”
The Cebu Pacific travel insurance program is called TravelSure. It provides comprehensive travel insurance, which includes coverage for expenses relating to injuries and illnesses, loss of personal effects, trip cancellations, emergency assistance, and other unforeseen travel circumstances (subject to the full terms and conditions of the Group Policy).
Are you looking for Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance instead?
The airline claims that passengers may take advantage of Travelsure Basic Protect with both domestic and international trips as long as their journey begins in the Philippines. For just P492 round-trip, passengers may avail themselves with either national or worldwide itineraries.
According to Cebu Pacific, this is the first time that a local airline has offered this level of comprehensive coverage in one package. “As we continue to fight this epidemic, we make every effort to guarantee that Juan’s health and safety come first. We do understand how important peace of mind is right now, and we want to offer it to our passengers so they can fly securely and conveniently with us,” said Candice Iyog, Cebu Pacific vice president for marketing and customer service.
The airline stated that the Cebu Pacific travel insurance policy is backed by the Insurance Company of North America (a Chubb company). Chubb is a publicly listed property and casualty insurance firm. Chubb likewise has a 24-hour emergency medical and travel help number.
“We’re glad to continue to strengthen our relationship with Cebu Pacific as we battle this challenging situation side by side. Chubb strives to provide CEB customers with low-cost, relevant, and comprehensive products that are readily available and produced locally.” Mari Rachelle Canta, Chubb Philippines country president, said.
When purchasing flights on Cebu Pacific’s website, customers may use the company’s Travelsure service up to two hours before their scheduled departure time via the Manage Booking portal on the Cebu Pacific website.
Customers who are insured will receive a letter from Chubb with their group insurance coverage Confirmation of Cover, informing them of their travel insurance benefits. According to the airline, customers should contact Chubb directly if they have any questions regarding their policy’s coverage.
Source: Cebu Pacific Press Release
Cebu Pacific Information Links
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Seat Selector
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Super Pass (CEB Super Pass)
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
Cebu Pacific Latest Promos
- Cebu Pacific Promos for International Destinations for September 15, 2023, to January 31, 2024 TravelPlease follow and like us: Fly directly to popular international destinations such as Hong Kong, Taipei, Incheon, and more with Cebu Pacific’s latest seat sale. With one-way base fares starting as low as P899 (exclusive of fees and surcharges), now is the perfect time to book your next adventure. The sale period runs from August … Read more
- Enjoy Latest Cebu Pacific Promos from September 1 to December 31, 2023 TravelPlease follow and like us: Lastest Cebu Pacific Promos: Cebu Pacific is offering exciting travel promos from September 1 to December 31, 2023. The promo period is from July 28 to 31, 2023. Latest Cebu Pacific Promos for September to December 31, 2023 Domestic Travel: Latest Cebu Pacific Promos for September to December 31, 2023 … Read more
- Cheapest Cebu Pacific Promo: P88 Sale for Nov 2022 to April 2023 TravelPlease follow and like us: Cebu Pacific Promo Alert: Fly to various destinations from Manila, Cebu, Davao, or Zamboanga with Cebu Pacific Promo 2022-23 Travel for as low as P88 One way Base Fare. Hurry, book your tickets while your seats last! Cebu Pacific Air Official Booking and Travel Periods Click Cebu Pacific Promo Tickets for more information! Cebu … Read more
- Ceb Pac Seat Sale to International Destinations for as Low as PHP 1299Please follow and like us: Cebu Pacific, the Philippines’ leading airline, is excited to offer a Ceb Pac seat sale to encourage everyJuan to fly internationally. Book until November 14, 2022 and Cebu Pacific will offer flights to top international destinations for as low as PHP 1299 one-way base fare. The travel period is from … Read more
- Ceb Super Pass 10-10 Promo is On for 2022-2023 Travel!Please follow and like us: Cebu Pacific’s famous Ceb Super Pass is back, and it’s better than ever! This time, ALL Philippine domestic destinations are included in the promo. You can book your Ceb Super Pass for as low as P99 BASE FARE (one-way) to any of Cebu Pacific’s amazing Philippine destinations. As always, the … Read more