Cebu Pacific will completely comply with and support the Philippine government’s order to limit public transportation access to unvaccinated passengers flying to or from the National Capital Region (NCR) while the area is under Alert Level 3 or higher, providing affected passengers with flexible options.
In the latest DOTR directive, all domestic airlines, which operate scheduled or non-scheduled commercial services to and from NCR, must fly only fully vaccinated persons to and from NCR starting January 17. Unless exempted, like the following:
- Those who cannot obtain complete COVID-19 vaccination due to a medical contraindication, as evidenced by a signed and dated medical certificate from a doctor with full names and contact information.
- Individuals who will obtain critical things and services, such as food, water, medicine, medical devices, public utilities, energy, work, and medical and dental necessities based on a barangay health pass or other appropriate evidence to validate their need.
Cebu Pacific Information Links
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Seat Selector
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Super Pass (CEB Super Pass)
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
All passengers entering and exiting the NCR will be screened, validated, and allowed on board by Cebu Pacific for this purpose. A person is considered fully vaccinated after two weeks following the second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Moderna, Pfizer, or Sinovac vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Janssen’s Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
CEB extends flexible alternatives to passengers who cannot go as a result of the government order until January 31. Passengers may cancel up to two (2) hours before their scheduled departure time and select their preferred choice via the Cebu Pacific Manage Booking portal (http://bit.ly/CEBmanageflight) on the company’s website:
Following CEB’s permanent elimination of change fees, you can use your points to book reservations for travel within 60 days at no extra charge. The cost difference is waived.
2. Travel Fund
Use this to book a new flight or pay for add-ons (e.g., baggage allowance, seat selection, etc.) by storing the amount in a virtual CEB wallet valid for two years.
“Cebu Pacific continues to protect the safety of its passengers and crew. As a result, Cebu Pacific will comply with the most recent government order to safeguard the majority. We guarantee that everyjuan’s journey is as simple and painless as possible, despite recent difficulties. We appeal to everyone’s patience and understanding due to this regulation. Cebu Pacific is dedicated to getting you on your way as soon as feasible after conditions become safer for the majority of us.” said Candice Iyog, Vice President for Marketing & Customer Experience of Cebu Pacific.
100% fully vaccinated active flying crew operates CEB. Before they are assigned to fly flights, our pilots and cabin crew go through frequent antigen testing (Test Before Duty). To ensure the safety of its staff and passengers, CEB has already started a booster program.
This is a developing situation. Passengers are advised to update their contact information on bit.ly/CEBUpdateInfo so that CEB may continue notifying guests about flight cancellations, reminders, and updates.
When traveling to the airport, visitors are advised to check the CEB website for important information such as travel requirements, safety procedures, and commonly asked questions (FAQs): bit.ly/CEBFaqs
Cebu Pacific passengers may use Charlie the Chatbot on the airline’s website to submit inquiries or complaints.
Cebu Pacific Latest Promos
- Cebu Pacific Promos for International Destinations for September 15, 2023, to January 31, 2024 TravelPlease follow and like us: Fly directly to popular international destinations such as Hong Kong, Taipei, Incheon, and more with Cebu Pacific’s latest seat sale. With one-way base fares starting as low as P899 (exclusive of fees and surcharges), now is the perfect time to book your next adventure. The sale period runs from August…
- Enjoy Latest Cebu Pacific Promos from September 1 to December 31, 2023 TravelPlease follow and like us: Lastest Cebu Pacific Promos: Cebu Pacific is offering exciting travel promos from September 1 to December 31, 2023. The promo period is from July 28 to 31, 2023. Latest Cebu Pacific Promos for September to December 31, 2023 Domestic Travel: Latest Cebu Pacific Promos for September to December 31, 2023…
- Cheapest Cebu Pacific Promo: P88 Sale for Nov 2022 to April 2023 TravelPlease follow and like us: Cebu Pacific Promo Alert: Fly to various destinations from Manila, Cebu, Davao, or Zamboanga with Cebu Pacific Promo 2022-23 Travel for as low as P88 One way Base Fare. Hurry, book your tickets while your seats last! Cebu Pacific Air Official Booking and Travel Periods Click Cebu Pacific Promo Tickets for more information! Cebu…
- Ceb Pac Seat Sale to International Destinations for as Low as PHP 1299Please follow and like us: Cebu Pacific, the Philippines’ leading airline, is excited to offer a Ceb Pac seat sale to encourage everyJuan to fly internationally. Book until November 14, 2022 and Cebu Pacific will offer flights to top international destinations for as low as PHP 1299 one-way base fare. The travel period is from…
- Ceb Super Pass 10-10 Promo is On for 2022-2023 Travel!Please follow and like us: Cebu Pacific’s famous Ceb Super Pass is back, and it’s better than ever! This time, ALL Philippine domestic destinations are included in the promo. You can book your Ceb Super Pass for as low as P99 BASE FARE (one-way) to any of Cebu Pacific’s amazing Philippine destinations. As always, the…