Philippine Airlines fully supports and enforces DOTR’s “No Vaccination, No Fly” policy beginning January 17, 2022. On this day, only fully vaccinated passengers will be allowed on all Philippine Airlines domestic flights to and from Manila.
The Philippine Department of Transportation (DOTr) has imposed this requirement, valid as long as the Metro Manila area (National Capital Region – NCR) remains under Alert Level 3 or higher. The obligation applies to all domestic travel to and from NCR, including persons who live outside the region but work inside it.
A traveler is considered fully immunized if two weeks have passed since receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination or two weeks after getting a single-dose COVID vaccine. You must present either physical or digital copies of your local government’s vaccine card (LGU), as well as a valid government-issued identification card with a photo and address (ID). The DOTr order can be found here: https://bit.ly/NoVaxNoRideDOTR.
Philippine Airlines Information Links
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
However, unvaccinated persons, including children, may be allowed to fly if they meet the requirements:
- A doctor’s signature and contact details on a medical certification that indicates that their medical condition prevents them from receiving the complete COVID-19 vaccination
- The person or entity must have the appropriate documentation, for example, a barangay health pass, to show that their journey is to acquire essential items or services (e.g., medicine, medical devices, medical and dental necessities, public utilities).
Children 11 years old or younger can be accepted on PAL flights without the need for a medical certificate, but they must still produce evidence of vital travel. They must follow the LGU’s requirements for their destination. If requested, please bring proof of the child’s age.
Philippine Airlines reiterated that it appreciates the passengers’ patience and understanding as it is obligated by government regulations to protect all passengers and communities. It wishes to emphasize that the new restrictions only apply to flights between Manila and its surrounding areas; the other domestic flights are not impacted.
Philippine Airlines No Vaccination No Fly Passenger Options
If the new rule prevents any passenger from traveling, bought the ticket before January 17, 2022, and booked travel between January 17 and January 31, 2022. In that case, the ticket is valid and safe, and he may use one of the following choices:
- Convert the ticket to Travel Credits, which are worth the unused base fare of the ticket. Vouchers have a one-year validity (1) year from the issue date.
- Within 60 days or less from the original flight in the same cabin class, one may rebook or reroute his ticket to another flight with available space.
- One can refund the ticket without penalties, not including Ticketing Service Charge.
If your confirmed reservation were not canceled at least four hours before the departure time of your booked flight, there would be no charge for a no-show. You can do so through our MyPAL Request Hub website at www.bit.ly/MPRHPAL.
Philippine Airlines advises that customers who need to rebook or make a transaction use our MyPAL Request Hub rather than calling our PAL customer service line (which is currently overwhelmed with a high volume of calls and requests). Please contact your agent if you purchased your ticket through a travel agency.
Philippines Airlines Related News and Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Teams Up With American Airlines, Signs New Codeshare AgreementPlease follow and like us: Philippine Airlines and American Airlines have recently formed a new codeshare agreement, allowing customers to book flights on both airlines. This partnership aims to provide easier travel between the United States and the Philippines, with…
- Philippine Airlines Expands Network with New Codeshare Routes to TaiwanPlease follow and like us: For travelers planning their next trip to the Philippines or Taiwan, Philippine Airlines (PAL) has exciting news – the airline is set to enhance its international network with the introduction of two new codeshare routes….
- Take some time for yourself and discover new destinations!Please follow and like us: fly and also take a minute permit yourself to catch your breath Enjoy the comfort light and also deep and explorations with Philippine Airlines. As found on YouTube Please follow and like us:
- Take some time for yourself and discover new destinations!Please follow and like us: take a minute and also fly permit yourself to capture your breath Savor the convenience light and also deep and also discoveries with Philippine Airlines. As found on YouTube Please follow and like us:
- Fly together, experience together, discover new together.Please follow and like us: Philippine Airlines. As found on YouTube Please follow and like us: