COVID Saudi Arabia Travel Requirements for Foreigners for 2022: This is the updated advisory for traveling passengers arriving in Saudi Arabia. This is sourced from Philippine Airlines COVID travel advisory.
As you plan your business or pleasure trip to Saudi Arabia, there are a few things you’ll need to take into consideration. In this article, we will outline Saudi Arabia travel requirements for foreigners and provide information on the COVID restrictions that are currently in place. Here is a checklist of what you’ll need to do in order to make your trip go as smoothly as possible.
These travel requirements are for travel to Saudi Arabia only. Looking for information when arriving in the Philippines from abroad? Check out the COVID Travel Requirements for foreigners or returning overseas Filipinos arriving from abroad. Or click here for General Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines.
Saudi Arabia Requirements per Philippine Airlines Advisory
- Immune* and non-immune Saudi citizens and residents
- Immune and non-immune non-citizen and residents
- Unvaccinated Travelers
- Tourist Visa Holders companions who are under 12 years of age
* Applies to any individual who has completed receiving doses of vaccines approved by Saudi Arabia, individual receiving one of the vaccines approved by the WHO but not approved by Saudi Arabia or vice versa.
Saudi Arabia Travel Requirements: Medical Documents
- Printed Copy of recognized Proof of Vaccination
Saudi Arabia Travel Requirements: Travel Documents
- Registration for the Tawakkalna Application
- Vaccination registration
- Non-Saudi citizens (Iqama holder only) who are currently outside Saudi Arabia and have received one of the vaccines approved by Saudi Arabia, register at https://eservices.moh.gov.sa/CoronaVaccineRegistration
- Printed Copy of Overseas Employment Certificate for OFWs
- Medical Insurance that covers COVID-19 treatment for non-Saudi citizens and Visit Visa holders
- PH Bureau of Immigration Declaration Form
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages, or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Saudi Arabia Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each international destination. These rules are subject to change by the issuing foreign government authority and are issued for our passengers’ and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.