Saudi Arabia Travel Requirements for Arriving passengers from the Philippines: This is the updated advisory for traveling passengers arriving in Saudi Arabia. This is sourced from Philippine Airlines COVID travel advisories.
These travel requirements are for travel to Saudi Arabia only. Looking for information when arriving in the Philippines from abroad? Check out the COVID Travel Requirements for foreigners or returning overseas Filipinos arriving from abroad. Or click here for General Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines.
Covid Saudi Arabia Requirements per Philippine Airlines Advisory
- Immune* and non-immune Saudi citizens and residents
- Immune and non-immune non-citizen and residents
- Unvaccinated Travelers
*Individual who has completed receiving doses of vaccines approved by Saudi Arabia, individual receiving one of the vaccines approved by the WHO but not approved by Saudi Arabia or vice versa.
- Recognized Proof of Vaccination
- Negative COVID-19 Test (RT-PCR) Result from DOH-accredited laboratories, taken at most 72 hours before departure (not required for non-immune Saudi citizens)
- Non-Saudi spouses of Saudi Arabian citizens, their non-Saudi children, parents, and accompanying domestic workers traveling to KSA from other countries are exempted from this requirement.
- Registration to the Tawakkalna Application before departure
- Vaccination registration before departure
- Non-Saudi citizens (Iqama holder only) who are currently outside Saudi Arabia and have received one of the vaccines approved by Saudi Arabia, register at https://eservices.moh.gov.sa/CoronaVaccineRegistration
- Proof of reservation at an Institutional Quarantine Facility in KSA (for Non-Saudi citizens and residents)
- Medical Insurance that covers COVID-19 treatment (for non-Saudi citizens, residents, and GCC citizens)
- PAL Passenger Information Form or PAL Partner Laboratory e-CIF Form
- PH Bureau of Immigration Declaration Form
- Immune Saudi citizens and non-Saudi citizens are not required to quarantine.
- Non-immune Saudi citizens must comply with home quarantine for 5 days and take PCR test on the 5th day
- Non-immune Diplomats, KSA Government health practitioners, non-diplomatic workers in embassies, consulates and international organizations accredited in KSA must comply with home quarantine for 5 days and take PCR test on the 5th day
- All unvaccinated travelers and arrivals who have received one dose of the approved vaccines in Saudi Arabia, and Arrivals who have received one dose of vaccines not approved by WHO and KSA or vice versa:
- Must comply with institutional quarantine for 5 days with 2 COVID-19 tests, one within 24 hours of arrival and another on the 5th day of arrival
COVID Saudi Arabia Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each international destination. These rules are subject to change by the issuing foreign government authority and are issued for our passengers’ and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Latest Promos to and From Saudi Arabia
- PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021 to 2022 for All Domestic and International Flights – Book Now!Fly to all local and international destinations for as low as P298 one-way base fare or $115 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021-22. Travel from July 15, 2021, to May 31, 2022, onwards. Hurry, book while…
- PAL Anniversary Promos 2021 for All Destinations Extended! Book Now!Fly to all destinations for as low as P80 one-way base fare or $80 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Anniversary Promos 2021. Travel from March 16, 2021, onwards. Hurry, book while seats last! SELLING PERIOD: UNTIL March 21, 2021…
- Philippine Airlines Manila International Sale for as Low as $80 Roundtrip Economy Base FareFly to various international destinations from Manila with Philippine Airlines Sale to International Destinations for as Low as USD80 Economy Roundtrip Base Fare. Hurry, book now.