Cambodia Travel Requirements for Foreigners for 2022: This is the updated advisory for traveling passengers arriving in Cambodia. This is sourced from Philippine Airlines COVID travel advisories.
If you are a tourist arriving in Cambodia, you will need to provide proof of vaccination against certain diseases, especially COVID-19. This proof can be in the form of a certificate or an international health certificate. You will also need to complete a PH Bureau of Immigration Declaration Form.
Quarantine is no longer required for fully vaccinated and partially vaccinated travelers. Likewise, post-arrival COVID testing is no longer required. Partially/unvaccinated foreigners are required to take an Antigen Rapid Test upon arrival with a fee of 5 USD per passenger. If the result is negative, the passenger can continue to travel. If the result is positive, the passenger is required to get Covid-19 treatment as specified by the Ministry of Health under his/her own account.
These travel requirements are for travel to Cambodia only. Looking for information when arriving in the Philippines from abroad? Check out the COVID Travel Requirements for foreigners or returning overseas Filipinos arriving from abroad. Or click here for General Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines.
Cambodia Travel Requirements per Philippine Airlines Advisory – Phnom Penh (PNH)
Cambodia Travel Requirements: Medical Documents
- Recognized Proof of Vaccination
Cambodia Travel Requirements: Travel Documents
- Quarantine is no longer required for fully vaccinated travelers.
- Post-arrival COVID Testing is no longer required.
- Partially/Unvaccinated foreigners are required to take Antigen Rapid Test upon arrival with a fee of 5 USD per passenger. If the result is Negative, the passenger can continue to travel. And if the result is Positive, passengers are required to get Covid-19 treatment as specified by the Ministry of Health under his/her own account.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages, or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance Covid-19-Related Benefits
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Cambodia Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that each international destination may have multiple travel requirements. These rules are subject to change by the issuing foreign government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.