Catarman Travel Requirements – Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Catarman Airport. If you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in going to Catarman and the Province of Northern Samar, we’ve got you covered!
Check out Catarman Travel Guide and Information.
Travel Permission and Community Alert Level for Catarman
- Updated: May 15, 2022
- Alert Level 2: May 16 to 31, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for Catarman:
|– Valid ID|
– Acceptance Letter
(Authorized Persons Outside of Residence)
|– Valid ID|
– Travel Order
– Travel Itinerary
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Catarman
|Route||AirAsia||Cebu Pacific||Philippine Airlines||Others|
|Manila to Catarman|
|Catarman to Manila|
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending May 31, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai or Sydney for as Low as P499 One-Way Base Fare!
- Ending May 31, 2022: Cebu Pacific Promo 2022 Sale to Local Destinations For as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare
- Ending May 31, 2022: AirAsia Promo 2022 for as Low as P68 One Way Base Fare
- Ending May 31, 2022: Philippine Airlines Promos to local destinations for as Low as P298 One Way Base Fare
- Ending May 31, 2022: Philippine Airlines Sale to International Destinations for as Low as $160 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare
Catarman Travel Requirements per Philippine Airlines
Inbound Passengers (Returning Residents)
- Valid ID
- Acceptance Letter
APOR (Authorized Persons Outside of Residence)
- Valid ID
- Travel Order
- Travel Itinerary
International arriving Filipino passengers who have recently recovered from COVID-19 but still test positive in the (RT-PCR) test may be allowed entry with the following requirements:
- Positive RT-PCR test taken within forty-eight hours (48 hrs) prior departure from country/port of origin;
- Medical certificate issued by a licensed physician stating that the traveler:
- has completed the mandatory isolation period;
- is no longer infectious; and
- has been allowed free movement/travel
- A positive RT-PCR test taken not earlier than ten (10) days but not later than thirty (30) days prior to date/time of departure from country/port of origin.
- Facility-based quarantine applicable based on the classification of the country/territory/jurisdiction of origin and the passenger’s vaccination status. However, if fully vaccinated and coming from Green List countries/territories/jurisdictions, they shall undergo facility-based quarantine periods prescribed for Yellow List countries/territories/jurisdictions for fully vaccinated arriving passengers.
For the latest advice, information and resources, go to:
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages, or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Catarman Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Catarman, officially the Municipality of Catarman, is a 1st class municipality and capital of the province of Northern Samar, Philippines. According to the 2020 census, it has a population of 97,879 people. Catarman is the largest municipality in terms of land area and population in the province. It is the commercial, educational, financial, political, and government center of the province.
Catarman Travel Requirements include a valid passport, visa (if required), onward/return ticket and sufficient funds. For stays beyond 21 days, a registration fee of PHP 300 will be levied at the port of entry. Catarman is accessible by air and sea. There are daily flights to Catarman from Manila and Cebu. There are also buses and vans that ply the route from Manila to Catarman.
The best time to visit Catarman is from November to May. The average temperature ranges from 26 degrees Celsius to 32 degrees Celsius.
There are plenty of things to do and see in Catarman. Some of the popular tourist attractions include the white sand beaches of San Jose, Biri Island, and Capul Island, the Old Spanish Churches, the Provincial Capitol Building, Mount Dangkalan, and Calbayog City.