COVID Bangkok Travel Requirements for Arriving passengers from the Philippines: This is the updated advisory for traveling passengers arriving in Bangkok. This is sourced from Philippine Airlines COVID travel advisories.
These travel requirements are for travel to Thailand only. Looking for information when arriving in the Philippines from abroad? Check out the COVID Travel Requirements for foreigners or returning overseas Filipinos arriving from abroad. Or click here for General Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines.
Covid Bangkok Travel Requirements per Philippine Airlines Advisory
- Fully vaccinated Thai nationals and non-Thai nationals
- Unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated Thai nationals and non-Thai nationals
*Travel measures and requirements may differ depending on the type of traveler and applied travel scheme (Exemption from Quarantine, Sandbox Program, Alternative Quarantine)
- Recognized Proof of Vaccination (Certificate of Vaccination)
- Negative COVID-19 Test (RT-PCR) Result from DOH-accredited laboratories, issued not more than 72 hours before departure
- Proof of Recovery (for travelers recovered from COVID-19)
- Recovered traveler must have receive one dose of vaccine approved by World Health Organization (WHO) or the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand, no less than 14 days before departure
- Thailand Pass Registration
- Certificate of Entry (COE)
- Re-entry Permit (if required)
- Medical insurance which covers treatment and medical expenses in relation to COVID-19, with a minimum coverage of 50,000 USD (for non-Thai nationals only)
- Receipt or proof of payment for SHA Plus accommodation specifying accommodation and COVID-19 fees
- PAL Passenger Information Form or PAL Partner Laboratory e-CIF Form
- PH Bureau of Immigration Declaration Form
- Travelers under the Exemption from Quarantine scheme: No quarantine but must wait for RT-PCR test result at the hotel for 1 night or until receive negative result.
- RT-PCR test on arrival date
- Travelers under the Sandbox Program scheme: Undergo quarantine for 7 days
- 2 RT-PCR tests on arrival and day 6 or 7 of stay.
- Travelers under the Alternative Quarantine scheme: Undergo quarantine at an accredited quarantine hotel for 10 days
- 2 RT-PCR tests on arrival and day 8 or 9 of stay.
Bangkok Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific Advisory
Updated as of December 7, 2021
Guests traveling from the Philippines to Bangkok are allowed to apply for the Test-and-Go Scheme. Please follow these steps:
Step 1: Prepare the required documents:
- Thai Visa (if required)
- Vaccination Certificate (required for entry to the Sandbox Programs and the Test-and-Go Scheme)
- COVID-19 Insurance with a minimum coverage of 50,000 USD
- Paid AQ / Safety and Health Administration (SHA)
- Paid Hotel Reservation / Confirmation (including RT-PCR test fee). Click here for the list of ASQ Hotels.
Step 2: Register for your Thailand Pass here.
Fill out the forms and upload all required documents (listed in step 1). Wait for the pre-approval of your Vaccination Certificate and for your Thailand Pass QR Code.
Step 3: Get a COVID-19 RT-PCR test within seventy-two (72) hours before departure. Test should yield a negative result.
Guests traveling from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe are not permitted to enter Thailand. Travelers from other African countries, regardless of vaccination status, are required to undergo a mandatory 14-day quarantine at a designated quarantine hotel in Bangkok, Phuket, or Samui before they can travel to other parts of Thailand.
Click here for more information about traveling to Bangkok.
These are the requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the Thailand government for the latest updates.
Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
COVID Thailand Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each international destination. These rules are subject to change by the issuing foreign government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Latest Promos to and From Bangkok
- Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations for as Low as P432!Fly to various Asian destinations with Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for as Low as P432 Base Fare One-Way. Check these promos out while you can! SALE PERIOD: UP TO JANUARY 21, 2021, OR UNTIL SEATS LASTTRAVEL PERIOD: FEBRUARY 1 to…
- Check Out Cebu Pacific Hong Kong, Singapore, Other Deals for as Low as P25 One Way Base FareFly to various Asian destinations with Cebu Pacific Hong Kong, Singapore and Other Deals for as Low as P25 Base Fare One-Way. Check these promos out while you can! SALE PERIOD: UP TO December 14, 2021, OR UNTIL SEATS LAST…
- Cebu Pacific Promos 2022 for Asian Destinations for as Low as P432!Fly to various Asian destinations with Cebu Pacific Promos 2022 for as Low as P432 Base Fare One-Way. Check these promos out while you can! SALE PERIOD: UP TO December 21, 2021, OR UNTIL SEATS LAST TRAVEL PERIOD: April 1…
- Cebu Pacific Asia Promos for as Low as P899 Base FareFly to select Asian destinations with Cebu Pacific Asia Promos for as Low as P599 Base Fare One-Way. Fly from October 1 to December 31, 2021! Hurry, book now while you can!
- PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021 to 2022 for All Domestic and International Flights – Book Now!Fly to all local and international destinations for as low as P298 one-way base fare or $115 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021-22. Travel from July 15, 2021, to May 31, 2022, onwards. Hurry, book while…