Cambodia Travel Requirements – Arriving passengers from the Philippines: This is the updated advisory for traveling passengers arriving in Cambodia. This is sourced from Philippine Airlines COVID travel advisories.
These travel requirements are for travel to Cambodia only. Looking for information when arriving in the Philippines from abroad? Check out the COVID Travel Requirements for foreigners or returning overseas Filipinos arriving from abroad. Or click here for General Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines.
Cambodia Travel Requirements per Philippine Airlines Advisory – Phnom Penh (PNH)
- Cambodian Nationals
- Non-Cambodian Nationals:
- High-level international delegation and senior government officials returning from overseas missions
- Civil servants returning from official missions abroad
- Foreign diplomats and International Organization officers
- Foreign tourists who are investors, businessmen, experts with guarantee or invitation
- All types of passengers who have not been vaccinated with Covid-19 vaccine or not fully vaccinated
- Recognized Proof of Vaccination
- Negative COVID-19 Test (RT-PCR) Result valid for 72 hours before arriving in Cambodia
- Hotel booking document or prepare $ 2,000 in cash to be deposited at the entrance check point of Cambodia for all costs associated with quarantine and / or treatment in case of passenger infected with Covid-19 during the quarantine upon arrival in Cambodia
- PAL Passenger Information Form or PAL Partner Laboratory e-CIF Form
- PH Bureau of Immigration Declaration Form
- Travel and Health Insurance (check if you are required)
- For travelers who traveled to South Africa, a certificate of purchase of health insurance (Health Insurance) for medical Covid-19 treatment with coverage USD50K: must buy the insurance from FORTE Insurance
- Quarantine is no longer required for fully vaccinated travelers. Fully vaccinated traveler must also undergo a Rapid COVID Test on arrival.
- Unvaccinated travelers and partially vaccinated travelers are required to take a COVID-19 test upon arrival and undergo quarantine for 14 days in accordance with Cambodia’s existing quarantine procedures.
- Travelers must continue to do the quarantine for 14 days and must be taken the second sample using PCR test on the 13th day of quarantine.
COVID Cambodia Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each international destination. These rules are subject to change by the issuing foreign government authority and are issued for our passengers’ and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Latest Promos to and From Cambodia
- PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021 to 2022 for All Domestic and International Flights – Book Now!Fly to all local and international destinations for as low as P298 one-way base fare or $115 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021-22. Travel from July 15, 2021, to May 31, 2022, onwards. Hurry, book while seats last! BOOK WORRY-FREE! Experience safe and worry-free travels with UNLIMITED REBOOKING provided that rebooking…
- PAL Anniversary Promos 2021 for All Destinations Extended! Book Now!Fly to all destinations for as low as P80 one-way base fare or $80 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Anniversary Promos 2021. Travel from March 16, 2021, onwards. Hurry, book while seats last! SELLING PERIOD: UNTIL March 21, 2021 – EXTENDED! TRAVEL PERIOD: From March 16, 2021, onwards! BOOK WORRY FREE! Experience safe and…
- Philippine Airlines Manila International Sale for as Low as $80 Roundtrip Economy Base FareFly to various international destinations from Manila with Philippine Airlines Sale to International Destinations for as Low as USD80 Economy Roundtrip Base Fare. Hurry, book now.