Check out Updated Macau Travel Requirements for 2022
COVID Macau Travel Requirements for Foreigners for 2022: This is the updated advisory for traveling passengers arriving in Macau. This is sourced from Philippine Airlines COVID travel advisories.
As you plan your business or pleasure trip to Macau, there are a few things you’ll need to take into consideration. In this article, we will outline the Macau travel requirements for foreigners and provide information on the COVID restrictions that are currently in place. Here is a checklist of what you’ll need to do in order to make your trip go as smoothly as possible.
These travel requirements are for travel to Macau only. Looking for information when arriving in the Philippines from abroad? Check out the COVID Travel Requirements for foreigners or returning overseas Filipinos arriving from abroad. Or click here for General Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines.
Macau Travel Requirements per Philippine Airlines Advisory
- Residents of Macau, Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan region (from Mainland China, Hong Kong & Taiwan).
- Foreigners are not allowed to enter Macau but may apply for exemption in certain exceptional cases.
Macau Travel Requirements: Medical Documents
- Three (3) Negative COVID-19 (RT-PCR) Tests from DOH-accredited laboratories
,within 7 days (each taken at least 24 hours apart) and the 3rd test must not exceed 72 hours prior to boarding.
- Proof of Negative IGM serum antibody test valid within 24 hours (from DOH-accredited laboratories) prior to boarding; or
- Recognized Proof of Vaccination / COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- Travelers, aged 12 years and above are required to be fully vaccinated.
Macau Travel Requirements: Travel Documents
- Macau Declaration Form
- Macau Investigation Form
- Macau Health Code QR Code
- PH Bureau of Immigration Declaration Form
- For passengers whose COVID-19 test will be taken from any of PAL’s Partner Laboratories, please register to PAL Laboratory Partner e-CIF as early as 5 days before departure.
- Entry Permit or Non-resident Worker’s Identity Card (for Domestic Helpers)
- A valid QR code issued by Macao Health Bureau (for Domestic Helpers)
Macau Travel Requirements: Quarantine Requirements
- All travelers must undergo 14 days of medical observation in a designated facility and an additional fourteen (14) days of health self-management period.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages, or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance Covid-19-Related Benefits
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
Macau Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific Advisory
Updated as of April 11, 2022
For Residents of Macau: Present printed copies of the following upon check-in.
- Proof of three (3) negative COVID-19 Nucleic Acid Tests, issued within five (5) days. The tests must be at least 24 hours apart. Relevant proofs must be issued by testing institutions recognized by Chinese embassies/consulates.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate. It must be at least 14 days since the last dose. This is required for all guests at least 12 years old.
- Proof of COVID-19 Booster Vaccine Dose – required for guests who are 18 years old and above
- Mandatory centralized isolation for medical observation for 14 days and 7 days of strict health self-management prior to boarding a non-stop flight or the first flight of an interline itinerary
Aside from the requirements listed above, anyone previously infected with COVID-19 within the last two (2) months will only be allowed to enter Macau SAR for at least 14 days after obtaining three (3) negative COVID-19 Antigen or Nucleic Acid tests, administered at least 24 hours apart.
Non-residents of Macau who are coming from the Philippines will not be allowed to enter.
These are the Macau travel requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the government for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Macau Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each international destination. These rules are subject to change by the issuing foreign government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.