Cebu Pacific said it’s extending its free rebooking and travel fund until June 30 due to the disruptions caused by the COVID-19 outbreak. The airline said that although it is planning to resume flights from Apr 15, 3 days following the end of the Luzon blockade, passengers with confirmed reservations from April 15 to June 30 could rebook their flights for free or set in a travel fund for the future usage.
Click here for updates on Cebu Pacific Rebooking policies.
Passengers who would like to rebook or utilize the travel funds option can visit the airline’s web site and use its Manage Booking portal.
Passengers who booked for local and international travel from March 10 to 31 may rebook their flights for free, however, subject to fare difference. Cebu Pacific Rebooking can be done by:
– calling their customer hotline at +632-9702-0888 from 7 am to 10 pm Manila time daily
– accessing their “Manage Booking portal” of the Cebu Pacific website starting Wednesday, March 11
Cebu Pacific suspended both domestic and international flights due to the COVID-19 lockdown enforced over Luzon, which suspended transportation and mandated strict home quarantine. Travel constraints being executed by other nations due to the pandemic were also significant reasons.
All Cebu Pacific and CebGo passengers flying to domestic and international destinations from March 10 to April 30, 2020, can rebook their flights for free from charge. Those ordering flights on the said dates might also avail of CEB Flexi add-on for free, permitting them to change their travel dates up to two times, the business said in a statement.
Customers can avail of the Travel Fund, feature, which allows passengers to store the value of the ticket for future usage. The Travel Fund could be redeemed in 180 days and may be used for bookings up to twelve months out.
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Seat Selector
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Super Pass (CEB Super Pass)
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers