COVID Australia Travel Requirements – Arriving passengers from the Philippines: This is the updated advisory for traveling passengers arriving in Australia. This is sourced from Philippine Airlines COVID travel advisories.
These travel requirements are for travel to Australia only. Looking for information when arriving in the Philippines from abroad? Check out the COVID Travel Requirements for foreigners or returning overseas Filipinos arriving from abroad. Or click here for General Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines.
Australia Travel Requirements per Philippine Airlines Advisory: Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane)
- Fully vaccinated Australian citizens, permanent residents and their immediate family members may travel to Sydney and Melbourne without passenger caps.
- Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated Australian citizens, permanent residents and their immediate family members may still travel to Sydney or Melbourne but shall be subject to the passenger cap mandated by the Australian government
- Fully vaccinated eligible visa holders may travel to Australia without needing to apply for a travel exemption.
- Fully vaccinated Travelers from Safe Travel Zones (New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Republic of Korea)
- Recognized Proof of Vaccination
- If vaccinated in Australia, Australian Government-issued International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (ICVC)
- If vaccinated overseas, Foreign-issued Vaccination Certificate
- Negative COVID-19 Test (RT-PCR) Result taken within 72 hours prior to departure
- Registration to the Australia Travel Declaration Form (App or online form)
- PAL Passenger Information Form or PAL Partner Laboratory e-CIF Form
- PH Bureau of Immigration Declaration Form
- Approved Travel Exemption
⦁ Non-eligible visa holders travelling to Australia will still require an approved travel exemption to come to Australia, unless travelling under an International Safe Travel Zone arrangement
- Quarantine requirements for fully vaccinated travelers will depend on the state or territory they are traveling to. Visit the relevant state or territory government website for information about the current quarantine requirements that apply in that jurisdiction.
Unvaccinated travelers must quarantine for 14 days at designated facilities in your port of arrival – unless you have an exemption.
COVID Australia Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each international destination. These rules are subject to change by the issuing foreign government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Latest Promos to and From Australia
- PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021 to 2022 for All Domestic and International Flights – Book Now!Fly to all local and international destinations for as low as P298 one-way base fare or $115 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Airlines Promo Tickets 2021-22. Travel from July 15, 2021, to May 31, 2022, onwards. Hurry, book while…
- PAL Anniversary Promos 2021 for All Destinations Extended! Book Now!Fly to all destinations for as low as P80 one-way base fare or $80 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare with PAL Anniversary Promos 2021. Travel from March 16, 2021, onwards. Hurry, book while seats last! SELLING PERIOD: UNTIL March 21, 2021…