Legazpi Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Legazpi Airport (LGP). If you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in going to the City of Legazpi or the Province of Albay, we’ve got you covered!
Check out Legazpi Travel Guide and Information.
Travel Requirements and Community Alert Level for Legazpi
Updated: August 31, 2022
Alert Level 1: September 1 to 15, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for Legazpi City:
|Legazpi Travel Requirements for Fully Vaccinated Individuals||– Valid ID|
– Vaccination Card
|Legazpi Travel Requirements for Unvaccinated and Partially Vaccinated Individuals||– Valid ID|
– Negative Antigen Test Result from any DOH-accredited laboratories taken within forty-eight (48) hours (including children)
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Legazpi
|Route||AirAsia||Cebu Pacific||Philippine Airlines||Others|
|Manila to Legazpi||P288|
|Legazpi to Manila||P288|
|Cebu to Legazpi||P288|
|Legazpi to Cebu||P288|
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending September 25, 2022: AirAsia Piso Sale to Select Local Destinations for 2023 – Book Now!
- Ending September 30, 2022: Cheapest Cebu Pacific Promo Tickets for 2022 Travel For as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare
- Ending September 30, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai, or Sydney for as Low as P999 One-Way Base Fare!
Travel Requirements for Legazpi according to Philippine Airlines Advisory
All persons entering the Province of Albay, residents or non-residents including those in transit, shall present the following at the border checkpoints manned by the Philippine National Police.
Legazpi Travel Requirements for Fully Vaccinated Individuals
- Valid ID
- Vaccination Card
Legazpi Travel Requirements for Unvaccinated and Partially Vaccinated Individuals
- Valid ID
- Negative Antigen Test Result from any DOH-accredited laboratories taken within forty-eight (48) hours (including children)
For the latest Legazpi Travel Requirements advice, information and resources, go to:
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages, or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance Covid-19-Related Benefits
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
Philippine Airlines’ Disclaimer: Per PAL’s Conditions of Carriage, the passenger is solely responsible for verifying and complying with all applicable government laws/regulations of all destinations/countries to be flown from, to, or through. PAL shall not be liable for the passenger’s failure to comply with said laws/regulations, or for any aid or information given here or by a PAL agent or employee in connection with said laws/regulations.
Travel Requirements for Legazpi according to Cebu Pacific Advisory
Updated as of January 21, 2022
All guests bound for the Province of Albay are required to present the following travel requirements, to be accepted for flight:
Legazpi Travel Requirements for Fully Vaccinated Guests
- Vaccination Card / Certificate
- Traze App
Legazpi Travel Requirements for Unvaccinated or Partially vaccinated guests
- Negative RT-PCR / Antigen test result, from any DOH-accredited testing facility. The test shall remain valid for 48 hours from the time of the test. This is required even for children.
- Traze App
Upon arrival, all arriving passengers must report to their LGUs for symptoms screening and profiling.
These are the Legazpi Travel requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Legazpi Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Latest Promos to and from Legazpi