COVID Legazpi Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Legazpi Airport (LGP). If you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in going to the City of Legazpi or the Province of Albay, we’ve got you covered!
Check out Legazpi Travel Guide and Information.
Travel Requirements and Community Alert Level for Legazpi
Updated: May 15, 2022
Alert Level 1: May 16 to 31, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for Legazpi City:
|Fully Vaccinated Individuals||– Valid ID|
– Vaccination Card
|Unvaccinated and Partially Vaccinated Individuals||– Valid ID|
– Negative Antigen Test Result from any DOH-accredited laboratories taken within forty-eight (48) hours (including children)
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Legazpi
|Route||AirAsia||Cebu Pacific||Philippine Airlines||Others|
|Manila to Legazpi||P88|
|Legazpi to Manila||P88|
|Cebu to Legazpi||P88|
|Legazpi to Cebu|
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending May 31, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai or Sydney for as Low as P499 One-Way Base Fare!
- Ending May 31, 2022: Cebu Pacific Promo 2022 Sale to Local Destinations For as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare
- Ending May 31, 2022: AirAsia Promo 2022 for as Low as P68 One Way Base Fare
- Ending May 31, 2022: Philippine Airlines Promos to local destinations for as Low as P298 One Way Base Fare
- Ending May 31, 2022: Philippine Airlines Sale to International Destinations for as Low as $160 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare
Travel Requirements for Legazpi according to Philippine Airlines Advisory
All persons entering the Province of Albay, residents or non-residents including those in transit, shall present the following at the border checkpoints manned by the Philippine National Police.
FULLY VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS
- Valid ID
- Vaccination Card
UNACCINATED AND PARTIALLY VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS
- Valid ID
- Negative Antigen Test Result from any DOH-accredited laboratories taken within forty-eight (48) hours (including children)
For the latest advice, information and resources, go to:
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages, or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
Philippine Airlines’ Disclaimer: Per PAL’s Conditions of Carriage, the passenger is solely responsible for verifying and complying with all applicable government laws/regulations of all destinations/countries to be flown from, to, or through. PAL shall not be liable for the passenger’s failure to comply with said laws/regulations, or for any aid or information given here or by a PAL agent or employee in connection with said laws/regulations.
Travel Requirements for Legazpi according to Cebu Pacific Advisory
Updated as of January 21, 2022
All guests bound for the Province of Albay are required to present the following travel requirements, to be accepted for flight:
For fully vaccinated guests
- Vaccination Card / Certificate
- Traze App
For unvaccinated / partially vaccinated guests
- Negative RT-PCR / Antigen test result, from any DOH-accredited testing facility. The test shall remain valid for 48 hours from the time of the test. This is required even for children.
- Traze App
All arriving passengers must report to their LGUs upon arrival for symptoms screening and profiling.
These are the requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Legazpi Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Latest Promos to and from Legazpi