COVID Masbate Travel Requirements – Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Masbate Airport (MBT). If you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in going to Masbate, we’ve got you covered!
Check out Masbate Travel Guide and Information.
Travel Requirements and Community Alert Level for Masbate
- Updated: May 15, 2022
- Alert Level 2: May 16 to 31, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for Masbate:
|All guests bound for Masbate are required to present the following travel requirements upon check-in||S-PaSS QR code, valid for fifteen (15) days from approval, to be accepted for flight. (Note that lead time for S-Pass approvals is forty-eight (48) hours and that there are no exemptions to the requirements.)|
|Tourists||Not allowed in the Province of Masbate|
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Masbate
|Route||AirAsia||Cebu Pacific||Philippine Airlines||AirSWIFT|
|Manila to Masbate||P88|
|Masbate to Manila||P88|
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending May 31, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai or Sydney for as Low as P499 One-Way Base Fare!
- Ending May 31, 2022: Cebu Pacific Promo 2022 Sale to Local Destinations For as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare
- Ending May 31, 2022: AirAsia Promo 2022 for as Low as P68 One Way Base Fare
- Ending May 31, 2022: Philippine Airlines Promos to local destinations for as Low as P298 One Way Base Fare
- Ending May 31, 2022: Philippine Airlines Sale to International Destinations for as Low as $160 Roundtrip Economy Base Fare
COVID Masbate Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific
For guests flying to Masbate, please accomplish these travel requirements:
Please UPDATE your residence address through the Manage Booking section in the website, by 23:59H (PHT), two days before departure, to ensure you can take your flight. Kindly make sure your address is complete, including the barangay information.
All guests bound for Masbate are required to present the S-PaSS QR code, valid for fifteen (15) days from approval, to be accepted for flight. Note that the lead time for S-Pass approvals is forty-eight (48) hours and that there are no exemptions to the requirements.
Tourists are not allowed in the Province of Masbate.
These are the requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Masbate Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.