COVID Naga Travel Requirements – Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Naga Airport (WNP). If you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in going to the City of Naga or the Province of Camarines Sur, we’ve got you covered!
Naga Travel Requirements
A Vaccination Card and ID with a residential address are required for Fully Vaccinated individuals. For Unvaccinated or Partially Vaccinated Individuals, a Negative RT-PCR (swab) test result, valid for forty-eight (48) hours from the date of collection, is required in addition to a valid ID.
Check out Naga Travel Guide and Information.
Travel Requirements and Community Alert Level for Naga
Updated: August 31, 2022
Alert Level 1: September 1 to 15, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for Naga:
|Naga Travel Requirements for Fully Vaccinated Individuals||– Vaccination Card|
– ID with a residential address
|Naga Travel Requirements for Unvaccinated and Partially Vaccinated Individuals||– Negative RT-PCR (swab) test result, valid for forty-eight (48) hours from the date of collection|
– Valid ID
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Naga
|Route||AirAsia||Cebu Pacific||Philippine Airlines||Others|
|Manila to Naga||P588|
|Naga to Manila||P588|
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending October 2, 2022: AirAsia 20% Off on All Seats, All Flights at the 33rd Philippine Travel Mart
- Ending September 30, 2022: Cheapest Cebu Pacific Promo Tickets for 2022 Travel For as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare
- Ending September 30, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai, or Sydney for as Low as P999 One-Way Base Fare!
COVID Naga Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific
Updated as of April 1, 2022
For guests flying to Naga, please accomplish these travel requirements:
Please UPDATE your residence address through the Manage Booking section in the website, by 23:59H (PHT), two days before departure, to ensure you can take your flight.
All guests bound for Naga are required to present their Vaccination Card upon check-in and arrival. Vaccination Card must show full vaccination for COVID-19.
These are the requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Naga Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers’ and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.