COVID Siargao Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Siargao Airport. If you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in going to Siargao, we’ve got you covered!
There are several requirements for tourists when traveling to Siargao. First and foremost, all travelers must be fully vaccinated and have a valid vaccination card or certificate. Additionally, all travelers must have a valid ID. Partially or non-vaccinated travelers must provide a negative RT-PCR Test result from any DOH-accredited laboratories valid within 48 hours prior to arrival or a negative Antigen Test Result from any DOH-accredited laboratory valid within twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival.
Check out Siargao Travel Guide and Information.
Siargao Travel Requirements and Community Alert Level
- Updated: October 1, 2022
- Alert Level 2: October 1 to 15, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for Siargao:
|Siargao Travel requirements for Fully Vaccinated Travelers
|– Valid ID
– Vaccination Card / Vaccination Certificate
|Siargao Travel requirements for Partially-vaccinated or Non-Vaccinated Travelers
|– Valid ID
– Negative RT-PCR Test result from any DOH-accredited laboratories valid within 48 hours prior to arrival; or
– Negative Antigen Test Result from any DOH-accredited laboratory valid within twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Siargao
|Manila to Siargao
|Siargao to Manila
|Cebu to Siargao
|Siargao to Cebu
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cheapest Cebu Pacific Promo Tickets for 2022-2023 Travel For as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai, or Sydney for as Low as P1299 One-Way Base Fare!
COVID Siargao Travel Requirements per Philippine Airlines Advisory
Siargao COVID-19 Health and Travel Requirements
Siargao Travel requirements for Fully Vaccinated Travelers
- Valid ID
- Vaccination Card / Vaccination Certificate
Siargao Travel requirements for Partially-vaccinated or Non-Vaccinated Travelers
- Valid ID
- Negative RT-PCR Test result from any DOH-accredited laboratories valid within 48 hours prior to arrival; or
- Negative Antigen Test Result from any DOH-accredited laboratory valid within twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival
For the latest advice, information and resources, go to:
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages, or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance Covid-19-Related Benefits
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
Philippine Airlines’ Disclaimer: Per PAL’s Conditions of Carriage, the passenger is solely responsible for verifying and complying with all applicable government laws/regulations of all destinations/countries to be flown from, to, or through. PAL shall not be liable for the passenger’s failure to comply with said laws/regulations, or for any aid or information given here or by a PAL agent or employee in connection with said laws/regulations.
COVID Siargao Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific Advisory
Updated as of May 2, 2022
For guests flying to Siargao, please present the following documents upon check-in:
- COVID-19 Domestic Vaccination Card duly issued by legitimate vaccinating establishments or negative COVID-19 Saliva test result (from Philippine Red Cross or PADLab only) or negative RT-PCR (swab) test result, valid within 48 hours from the date of release of the result. A negative Antigen test result may also be accepted if conducted within 24 hours before arrival.
- Valid ID
Children who are 17 years old and below are exempted from presenting a negative RT-PCR test result if they are accompanied by fully vaccinated adults. An individual is considered fully vaccinated if it has been at least two (2) weeks since the last required dose.
These are the Siargao travel requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
Siargao Travel Requirements: Movement Guidelines
Siargao island is a surfers’ paradise, with world-famous waves and pristine beaches. In order to keep Siargao’s environment healthy and thriving, the Siargao Movement Guidelines have been put into place.
MICE venues, tourist attractions, and dining establishments are allowed to operate following the 70% capacity rule for outdoor venues and 50% capacity rule for indoor venues.
Tourist entry requirements include a vaccination card for fully vaccinated individuals. If unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, you may submit either a negative RT-PCR test result taken within 48 hours or a negative antigen test result taken within 24 hours.
By taking these precautions, we can all enjoy Siargao while keeping the island safe and clean.