COVID Tuguegarao Travel Requirements – Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Tuguegarao Airport (TUG). If you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in going to Tuguegarao, Cagayan, we’ve got you covered!
When traveling to Tuguegarao, all tourists must have a valid COVID-19 Vaccination Card and the Traze App. If a guest is fully vaccinated, then they will only need to present their COVID-19 Vaccination Card. However, if a guest is unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, they will also need to submit a negative Antigen (swab) test result within 72 hours prior to entry. Children who are 11 years old and below may be exempted from submitting a negative Antigen test result as long as they’re accompanied by a fully vaccinated parent/guardian.
Check out Tuguegarao Travel Guide and Information.
Tuguegarao Travel Requirements and Community Alert Level
- Updated: October 1, 2022
- Alert Level 2: October 1 to 15, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for Tuguegarao:
|Tuguegarao Travel Requirements for Fully Vaccinated Individuals||– COVID-19 Vaccination Card|
– Traze App
|Tuguegarao Travel Requirements for Unvaccinated and Partially Vaccinated Individuals||– Negative Antigen (swab) test result, conducted within 72 hours prior to entry|
– COVID-19 Vaccination Card
– Traze App
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Tuguegarao
|Route||AirAsia||Cebu Pacific||Philippine Airlines||AirSWIFT|
|Manila to Tuguegarao||P288|
|Tuguegarao to Manila||P288|
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cheapest Cebu Pacific Promo Tickets for 2022-2023 Travel For as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai, or Sydney for as Low as P1299 One-Way Base Fare!
COVID Tuguegarao Requirements per Philippine Airlines Advisory
Philippine Airlines is not flying to Tuguegarao Airport at the moment.
For the latest advice, information and resources, go to:
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages, or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance Covid-19-Related Benefits
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
Philippine Airlines’ Disclaimer: Per PAL’s Conditions of Carriage, the passenger is solely responsible for verifying and complying with all applicable government laws/regulations of all destinations/countries to be flown from, to, or through. PAL shall not be liable for the passenger’s failure to comply with said laws/regulations, or for any aid or information given here or by a PAL agent or employee in connection with said laws/regulations.
COVID Tuguegarao Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific Advisory
Open for tourists / Fly easy with your vaccination card
Updated as of March 2, 2022
For guests flying from Manila to Tuguegarao, please accomplish these travel requirements:
Please UPDATE your residence address through the Manage Booking section in the website, by 23:59H (PHT), two days before departure, to ensure you can take your flight.
Tuguegarao Travel Requirements for For fully vaccinated guests
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card
- Traze App
An individual is considered to be fully vaccinated if it has been at least two (2) weeks since the second dose in a 2-dose series or after receiving a single-dose vaccine.
Tuguegarao Travel Requirements for For unvaccinated or partially vaccinated guests
- Negative Antigen (swab) test result, conducted within 72 hours prior to entry
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card
- Traze App
These are the Tugugarao travel requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Tuguegarao Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.