Butuan Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers for 2022: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Butuan (Bancasi) Airport (BXU). If you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in going to Butuan, we’ve got you covered!
Check out the Top 12 Butuan City Tourist Spots and Travel Guide.
Butuan Travel Requirements and Community Level Alert
Updated: October 1, 2022
Alert Level 1: October 1 to 15, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for flying into Butuan
|Fully Vaccinated Individuals||– Valid government ID|
– Vaccination Card/ Certificate of Quarantine showing the holder’s vaccination status
|Unvaccinated and Partially Vaccinated Individuals||– Valid ID|
– Negative RT-PCR or Antigen Test result from any DOH-accredited laboratories within 72 hours before departure from the point of the origin
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Butuan City is a highly urbanized city in the Philippines. It is located in the northeastern part of the Mindanao island group and is composed of eleven (11) municipalities. The city has a total land area of 5,206.7 square kilometers and a population of 677,982 persons (2015 census).
Requirements for tourists traveling to Butuan City:
- A valid government ID is required for all travelers.
- A vaccination Card/ Certificate of Quarantine showing the holder’s vaccination status is also required for all travelers. The vaccination status must be fully vaccinated or have received at least one dose of vaccine against yellow fever.
- For unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals, a negative RT-PCR or Antigen Test result from any DOH-accredited laboratories within 72 hours before departure from the point of the origin must be presented.
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Butuan
|Route||AirAsia||Cebu Pacific||Philippine Airlines||AirSWIFT|
|Manila to Butuan||P288|
|Butuan to Manila||P288|
|Cebu to Butuan||P288|
|Butuan to Cebu||P288|
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cheapest Cebu Pacific Promo Tickets for 2022-2023 Travel For as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai, or Sydney for as Low as P1299 One-Way Base Fare!
Covid Butuan Travel Requirements per Philippine Airlines Advisory
COVID-19 Health and Butuan Travel Requirements
Only essential, work-related travels and indispensable travels are allowed. APORs from national government agencies and their attached agencies must provide their identification card, travel order, and travel itinerary, and must pass symptom screening at ports of entry and exit. All passengers with travel history outside the CARAGA region are required to present the following:
- Valid government ID
- Vaccination Card/ Certificate of Quarantine showing the holder’s vaccination status
Unvaccinated and Partially-Vaccinated Individuals
- Valid government ID
- Negative RT-PCR or Antigen Test result from any DOH-accredited laboratories within 72 hours before departure from the point of the origin
For the latest Butuan Travel Requirements advice, information and resources, go to:
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages, or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance Covid-19-Related Benefits
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
Philippine Airlines’ Disclaimer: Per PAL’s Conditions of Carriage, the passenger is solely responsible for verifying and complying with all applicable government laws/regulations of all destinations/countries to be flown from, to, or through. PAL shall not be liable for the passenger’s failure to comply with said laws/regulations, or for any aid or information given here or by a PAL agent or employee in connection with said laws/regulations.
Covid Butuan Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific Advisory
Butuan Travel Requirements Updated as of February 22, 2022
For guests flying to Butuan, please take note of these travel guidelines:
Please UPDATE your residence address and contact details through the Cebu Pacific Manage Booking section on the website, by 23:59H (PHT), two days before departure, to ensure you can take your flight.
Please present the following documents to be accepted for the flight:
For fully vaccinated guests
- Vaccination Card
For unvaccinated and partially vaccinated guests
- Negative RT-PCR / Antigen test result, conducted within 72 hours before departure – not required for guests below five (5) years old
Please contact the Butuan LGU Operations Center at +63 951 387 7123 for more information.
These are the Butuan travel requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Butuan Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
About Butuan City
Butuan City is a highly urbanized city located in the northeastern part of the Agusan Valley and is bounded by Agusan del Norte, Agusan del Sur, and Butuan Bay. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 337,063 people.
The city is served by the Butuan Airport and is accessible by air from Manila and Cebu. Butuan City is also a gateway to the Philippine island of Mindanao. Visitors to Butuan City must obtain a tourist visa prior to travel.
Travel to Butuan City is relatively easy and safe, but visitors should take precautions against mosquito-borne diseases such as dengue fever. Butuan City is an interesting place to visit with a rich history and culture.