Check out the Updated Clark Travel Requirements for 2022
Clark Travel Requirements – Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Clark International Airport (CRK). If you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in going to Clark, we’ve got you covered!
All inbound travelers must have a valid passport or government ID when traveling to Clark Airport. Additionally, all travelers must have a confirmed airline ticket. Without these documents, travelers will not be able to travel to Clark airport.
Read: Clark International Airport New Terminal Opens on May 2, 2022. Check out Clark International Airport Updated Schedule of Flights.
Travel Requirements and Community Alert Level for Clark
Updated: October 1, 2022
Alert Level 1: October 1 to 15, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for Clark, Pampanga:
(All Inbound Passengers)
|– Passport or Valid government ID|
– Confirmed Airline Ticket
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Clark
|Route||AirAsia||Cebu Pacific||Philippine Airlines||Others|
|Cebu to Clark||P70||P388|
|Clark to Cebu||P388|
|Clark to Boracay||P330|
|Boracay to Clark|
|Clark to El Nido|
|El Nido to Clark|
|Clark to Puerto Princesa||P760|
|Puerto Princesa to Clark|
|Clark to Davao||P520|
|Davao to Clark|
|Clark to Tacloban||P510|
|Tacloban to Clark|
|Clark to Cagayan de Oro||P190|
|Cagayan de Oro to Clark|
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cheapest Cebu Pacific Promo Tickets for 2022-2023 Travel For as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai, or Sydney for as Low as P1299 One-Way Base Fare!
COVID Clark Travel Requirements per Philippine Airlines
Clark COVID-19 Health and Travel Requirements
Clark Travel Requirements for all Inbound Passengers
- Passport or Valid government ID
- Confirmed Airline Ticket
For the latest advice, information and resources, go to:
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages, or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance Covid-19-Related Benefits
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
Philippine Airlines’ Disclaimer: Per PAL’s Conditions of Carriage, the passenger is solely responsible for verifying and complying with all applicable government laws/regulations of all destinations/countries to be flown from, to, or through. PAL shall not be liable for the passenger’s failure to comply with said laws/regulations, or for any aid or information given here or by a PAL agent or employee in connection with said laws/regulations.
Clark Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific Advisory
Open for Tourists
Updated as of July 12, 2021
For guests flying to Clark, please make sure to bring a valid ID and any travel document required by your local government unit.
These are the Clark Travel requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
Clark Travel Requirements per AirAsia Advisory
All passengers must present a valid ID upon check-in.
- AirAsia Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- AirAsia Promos for 2022
- AirAsia Flight Schedule
- AirAsia Baggage Policy and Fees
- AirAsia Cancelled Flights
- AirAsia Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Clark Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that each destination may have multiple travel requirements on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.