Pagadian Travel Requirements – Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Pagadian Airport. We’ve got you covered if you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in Pagadian, Zamboanga del Sur, we’ve got you covered!
Check out Pagadian Travel Guide and Information.
Travel Permission and Community Level Alert for Pagadian
- Updated: October 1, 2022
- Alert Level 2: October 1 to 15, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for Pagadian:
|Pagadian Travel Requirements for Inbound Travelers||– required to show NEGATIVE RT-PCR (3 days validity from arrival) or NEGATIVE Antigen result (valid 48 hrs upon arrival)|
– swabbing will be held at the Pagadian City Airport for travelers who enter the city
-S-Pass (note: Passengers with pending S-PASS permits may still be accommodated)
|All Non-APORs/LSIs||– RT-PCR test upon entry into the city|
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Pagadian
|Route||AirAsia||Cebu Pacific||Philippine Airlines||AirSWIFT|
|Manila to Pagadian||P588|
|Pagadian to Manila||P588|
|Cebu to Pagadian||P288|
|Pagadian to Cebu||P288|
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cheapest Cebu Pacific Promo Tickets for 2022-2023 Travel For as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai, or Sydney for as Low as P1299 One-Way Base Fare!
COVID Pagadian Travel Requirements per Philippine Airlines
Pagadian Health and Travel Requirements
- All Non-APORs/LSIs – RT-PCR test upon entry into the city
- All arriving passengers who took the RT-PCR tests upon arrival will not be required to undergo a 14-day quarantine
- Note: The test kit shall be borne out at the local government’s expense if they give their number and exact complete address in the city for monitoring and contact tracing purposes.
- The swabbing will be held at the Pagadian City Airport for travelers who enter the city
- All APORs who enter the city regularly, like those who work in regional offices at the regional center, travelers who deliver essential cargoes regularly, members of the police and military, and government workers shall not be required to take RT-PCR tests.
- Negative RT-PCR test from any DOH-accredited laboratories done five (5) days or less prior.
- S-Pass Permit (NOTE: Passengers with pending S-PASS permits may still be accommodated)
Travel requirements may differ for Pagadian City and Zamboanga del Sur province.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages, or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance Covid-19-Related Benefits
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
Philippine Airlines’ Disclaimer: Per PAL’s Conditions of Carriage, the passenger is solely responsible for verifying and complying with all applicable government laws/regulations of all destinations/countries to be flown from, to, or through. PAL shall not be liable for the passenger’s failure to comply with said laws/regulations, or for any aid or information given here or by a PAL agent or employee in connection with said laws/regulations.
COVID Pagadian Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific
Updated as of March 1, 2022
All Pagadian-bound guests are not required to present any travel documents upon check-in. Please check with the LGU of your destination if there are specific requirements for entry.
These are the requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Pagadian Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.