COVID Calbayog Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving in Calbayog.
Looking for information when arriving in the Philippines from abroad? Check out the COVID Travel Requirements for foreigners or returning overseas Filipinos arriving from abroad.
These travel requirements are for local or domestic travel to Calbayog only. Click here for General Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside the Philippines or General Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines.
Be notified of the latest promos, news, and updates in Philippine Travel, subscribe to our BiyaheFinder YouTube Channel.
COVID Calbayog Travel Requirements per Philippine Airlines
Travel Permission and Community Alert Level
- Updated: January 13, 2022
- Alert Level 2: January 16 to 31, 2022
COVID-19 Health and Travel Requirements
FULLY VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS
- Valid ID
- Vaccination Card
- Valid ID
- Negative RT-PCR Test Result from any DOH-accredited laboratories issued within seventy-two (72) hours
- If a Negative RT-PCR Test Result cannot be presented, said individual/s shall be required to undergo a 14-day quarantine at the IATF designated isolation facility
- Certificate/ Letter of Acceptance
- CR Test Result cannot be presented, said individual/s shall be required to undergo a 14-day quarantine at the IATF designated isolation facility.
For the latest advice, information and resources, go to:
Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
Philippine Airlines’ Disclaimer: Per PAL’s Conditions of Carriage, the passenger is solely responsible for verifying and complying with all applicable government laws/regulations of all destinations/countries to be flown from, to, or through. PAL shall not be liable for the passenger’s failure to comply with said laws/regulations, or for any aid or information given here or by a PAL agent or employee in connection with said laws/regulations.
COVID Calbayog Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific Advisory
Updated as of November 10, 2021
All guests bound for Calbayog are required to present the following documents upon check-in:
For fully vaccinated guests
- Vaccination Card
For unvaccinated / partially vaccinated guests:
- Negative RT-PCR (swab) test result, issued within seventy-two (72) hours of date of travel. If a negative RT-PCR test cannot be presented, the guest must undergo a 14-day quarantine at the IATF-designated isolation facility.
- Certificate of Acceptance issued by the City Government of Calbayog
These are the requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
COVID Calbayog Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Latest Promos to and From Calbayog
- Cebu Pacific Offers Flexible Options for Passengers Affected by “No Vaccination, No Fly” PolicyCebu Pacific will completely comply with and support the Philippine government’s order to limit public transportation access to unvaccinated passengers flying to or from the National Capital Region (NCR) while the area is under Alert Level 3 or higher, providing…
- Philippine Airlines enforces DOTR’s “No Vaccination, No Fly” PolicyPhilippine Airlines fully supports and enforces DOTR’s “No Vaccination, No Fly” policy beginning January 17, 2022. On this day, only fully vaccinated passengers will be allowed on all Philippine Airlines domestic flights to and from Manila. The Philippine Department of…
- AirAsia Promo 2022 for as Low as P22 One Way Base FareFly from Manila, Clark, or Cebu to local destinations, Honk Kong or Singapore with Air Asia Promo 2022 for as Low as P22 One-Way Base Fare (Big Members only)! Enjoy AirAsia deals for as low as P22 and earn twice…
- Check Out AirAsia Flight Schedule January 2022
- Check Out the Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule January 2022