Dipolog Travel Requirements – Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Dipolog Airport (DPL). If you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in going to Dipolog, Zamboanga del Norte, we’ve got you covered!
Dipolog Travel Requirements
In order to travel to Dipolog, all travelers must have a valid photo ID and a vaccination card. Additionally, those who are unvaccinated or only partially vaccinated must provide a negative antigen test result from any DOH-accredited laboratory. If traveling without test results or uncoordinated travel, then the traveler must undergo a 5-day quarantine.
Check out Dipolog Travel Guide and Information.
Travel Permission and Community Level Alert for Dipolog
- Updated: October 1, 2022
- Alert Level 2: October 1 to 15, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for Dipolog:
For inbound passengers: the following persons shall be allowed to enter the Province of Zamboanga del Norte, as long as the following conditions are met and they pass a health screening at the point of entry/exit:
|Dipolog Travel Requirements for Fully Vaccinated Individuals||– Valid photo ID|
– Vaccination Card
|Dipolog Travel Requirements for Unvaccinated and Partially Vaccinated Individuals||– Valid photo ID|
– Negative RT-PCR/ Antigen Test Result from any DOH-accredited laboratories taken within five (5) days
— Mandatory 5-days quarantine for uncoordinated travel or without test results
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Dipolog
|Route||AirAsia||Cebu Pacific||Philippine Airlines||AirSWIFT|
|Manila to Dipolog||P388|
|Dipolog to Manila||P388|
|Cebu to Dipolog||P488|
|Dipolog to Cebu||P488|
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cheapest Cebu Pacific Promo Tickets for 2022-2023 Travel For as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare
- Ending November 10, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai, or Sydney for as Low as P1299 One-Way Base Fare!
Dipolog Travel Requirements per Philippine Airlines
COVID-19 Health and Travel Requirements
Dipolog Travel Requirements for Fully Vaccinated Individuals
- Valid photo ID
- Vaccination Card
Dipolog Travel Requirements for Unvaccinated and Partially Vaccinated Individuals
- Valid photo ID
- Negative Antigen Test Result from any DOH-accredited laboratories taken within five (5) days
- Mandatory 5-days quarantine for uncoordinated travel or without test results.
- For uncoordinated travel of vaccinated and partially/unvaccinated individuals regardless of complying with other requirements, shall be subjected for 7 days quarantine.
- 10 days quarantine for uncoordinated travel of partially/unvaccinated individuals who did not comply with Negative RT-PCR/Antigen result.
- Regardless of vaccination status, inbound travelers will be subjected to random antigen testing.
- For APORs under official business, no quarantine required for fully vaccinated. For partially/unvaccinated, no quarantine if travel is within 48 hours and with Negative RT-PCR/Antigen test result
For the latest Dipolog Travel requirements advice, information and resources, go to:
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages, or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance Covid-19-Related Benefits
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
Philippine Airlines’ Disclaimer: Per PAL’s Conditions of Carriage, the passenger is solely responsible for verifying and complying with all applicable government laws/regulations of all destinations/countries to be flown from, to, or through. PAL shall not be liable for the passenger’s failure to comply with said laws/regulations, or for any aid or information given here or by a PAL agent or employee in connection with said laws/regulations.
Dipolog Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific
Updated as of June 9, 2022
The City of Dipolog requires guests to present the following documents upon check-in:
For fully vaccinated guests
- Vaccination Card
- ID with photo
For unvaccinated / partially vaccinated guests
- Negative Antigen test result, dated at least five (5) days prior to travel
- ID with photo
Partially vaccinated and unvaccinated guests who are uncoordinated must quarantine for five (5) days upon the arrival. Children who are 11 years old and below shall follow the quarantine period of their accompanying parents/guardians.
These are the Dipolog Travel requirements we have as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
Dipolog Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.