COVID Tawi-Tawi Travel Requirements – Arriving Local Passengers: This is the updated advisory for local or domestic passengers arriving at Tawi-Tawi Airport. If you’re looking for more information about COVID travel requirements in going to Tawi-Tawi, we’ve got you covered!
To travel to Tawi-Tawi, all tourists must be fully vaccinated and present a vaccination card. If they are unvaccinated, they must provide a negative RT-PCR test result from any DOH-accredited laboratories prior to boarding at the point of origin. Children below 12 years old are exempt from this requirement.
Inbound travelers with only their first dose of vaccine can still enter the province, but they will have to undergo 10 days of quarantine and must complete their second dose in Tawi-Tawi. Travelers who falsify documents will be dealt with accordingly and have to undergo 14 days of quarantine in the LGU quarantine facility.
Everyone is advised to stay at home and observe health protocols if they cannot meet these travel requirements.
Tawi-Tawi Travel Requirements and Community Alert Level
- Updated: August 31, 2022
- Alert Level 2: September 1 to 15, 2022
Here are the health and COVID travel requirements for Tawi-Tawi:
|Tawi-Tawi Travel Requirements for Fully Vaccinated Travelers||– Vaccination card|
|Tawi-Tawi Travel Requirements for Unvaccinated and Partially Vaccinated Travelers||– negative RT-PCR test results from any DOH-accredited laboratories prior to boarding at the point of origin|
– Except for children below 12 years old.
- Travel Requirements to the Philippines for Foreigners or Filipinos Arriving from Abroad
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Outside of the Philippines
- Travel Requirements for Destinations Within the Philippines
- Are Foreigners Allowed to Enter the Philippines?
Check Out the Latest Promos to and from Tawi-Tawi
|Route||AirAsia||Cebu Pacific||Philippine Airlines||Others|
|Zamboanga to Tawi-Tawi||P188|
|Tawi-Tawi to Zamboanga||P188|
For the latest promos appearing above, please click on the respective links below for more information like booking and travel periods:
- Ending September 25, 2022: AirAsia Piso Sale to Select Local Destinations for 2023 – Book Now!
- Ending September 30, 2022: Cheapest Cebu Pacific Promo Tickets for 2022 Travel For as Low as P88 One Way Base Fare
- Ending September 30, 2022: Cebu Pacific Ticket Promo for Asian Destinations, Dubai, or Sydney for as Low as P999 One-Way Base Fare!
- AirAsia Promos and Seat Sale
- Cebu Pacific Promos (Domestic) / Cebu Pacific Promos (International)
- Philippine Airlines Promos (Domestic) / Philippine Airlines Promos (International)
- AirSWIFT Promos and Seat Sale
COVID Tawi-Tawi Travel Requirements per Philippine Airlines
- For Fully Vaccinated – Vaccination Card
- For Unvaccinated – a negative RT-PCR test result from any DOH-accredited laboratories prior to boarding at the point of origin. Except for children below 12 years old.
- Other Considerations:
- Inbound travelers with first dose only can enter the province. They shall undergo 10 days quarantine and must complete their second dose in Tawi-Tawi.
- Traveler with falsified documents shall be dealt accordingly and will undergo 14 days quarantine in the LGU quarantine facility.
- Everyone is advised to stay at home and observe health protocols.
For the latest advice, information and resources, go to:
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages, or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Philippine Airlines COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance Covid-19-Related Benefits
- Philippine Airlines Promos for 2022
- Philippine Airlines Flight Schedule
- Philippine Airlines Cancelled Flights
- Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Philippine Airlines Travel Advisory
- Philippine Airlines Flight Status
- Philippine Airlines Refund Rebooking Travel Fund
- Philippine Airlines Hotline and Contact Numbers
Philippine Airlines’ Disclaimer: Per PAL’s Conditions of Carriage, the passenger is solely responsible for verifying and complying with all applicable government laws/regulations of all destinations/countries to be flown from, to, or through. PAL shall not be liable for the passenger’s failure to comply with said laws/regulations, or for any aid or information given here or by a PAL agent or employee in connection with said laws/regulations.
COVID Tawi-Tawi Travel Requirements per Cebu Pacific Advisory
Updated as of June 8, 2021
For guests flying to Tawi-Tawi, please present a negative RT-PCR (swab or saliva) test result, from any DOH-accredited testing facility. The test will remain valid for five (5) days from when it was conducted.
Please remember to bring a valid ID.
These are Tawi-Tawi travel requirements as of the date indicated. Requirements may change from time to time without prior notice. Please continue checking with the local government unit of your destination for the latest updates.
- Disclaimer: This is only an advisory from the referring airline. Travel restrictions are subject to change without notice by the issuing local government authority. As a result, the requirements or restrictions listed above are not real-time and should be used only as a guide. Please verify your requirements with the official offices, pages or websites of both your origin and destinations directly.
- Source: Cebu Pacific COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Travel Requirements for All Destinations
- Cebu Pacific Domestic Flight Requirements
- Cebu Pacific Promos for 2022
- Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
- Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flights
- Cebu Pacific Rebooking
- Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy and Fees
- Cebu Pacific Terminal Assignment
- Cebu Pacific Travel Advisory
- Cebu Pacific Flight Status
- Cebu Pacific Hotline and Contact Numbers
COVID Tawi-Tawi Travel Requirements for Arriving Local Passengers Disclaimer: Please note that there may be multiple travel requirements for each destination on national and provincial levels. These rules are subject to change by the issuing local government authority and are issued for our passengers and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, the advisories above serve as a general guide.
Tawi-Tawi Travel Requirements Updates
Tawi-Tawi, an island province in the southernmost part of the Philippines, will no longer require fully vaccinated inbound passengers to present a negative reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test result starting November 1, 2021.
Tawi-Tawi Inter-Agency Task Force focal person Mobin Nuruddin Gampal said that instead,vaccination cards will be required. Tawi-Tawi Governor Yshmael Sali earlier said the province will allow in fully vaccinated visitors from low and moderate risk areas as classified by the Department of Health.
Tawi-Tawi is one of the country’s top tourist destinations, known for its beautiful beaches and clear waters. Travel requirements to Tawi-Tawi are available on the provincial government website.
Governor Yshmael Sali Gampal said in an advisory that travelers who have only received their first dose of a vaccine will have to undergo a 10-day quarantine and get their second dose in Tawi-Tawi before they are allowed entry into the island province.
“Traveler(s) with falsified documents shall be dealt with accordingly and will undergo 14 days quarantine in the local government unit quarantine facility,” he said. The new requirements are in addition to the existing requirement of a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours prior to arrival. Tawi-Tawi is accessible by plane and boat from Zamboanga City.